Thank You, Ohio State

SouthLink02

Great stuff.

Y'all are still the winners in the smack category, Slink. I remember seeing a pic after an UGA/LSU game that showed the LSU fans that always dress up as pimps with a caption "Dress up like a pimp and then get treated like a ho." :roflol:

Great stuff.

Y'all are still the winners in the smack category, Slink. I remember seeing a pic after an UGA/LSU game that showed the LSU fans that always dress up as pimps with a caption "Dress up like a pimp and then get treated like a ho." :roflol:

LSU_2004.jpg

Now that is funny! I have never seen that before thanks

Great stuff.

Imus...? Is that you Imus??? :)

:au::homer:

Nuthin like gettin punked by some homely chicks.

Homely chick? come on the girl holding the sign is cute! now her other 2 friends maybe homely. but the blonde with the stringy hair is sexy!!

Homely chick? come on the girl holding the sign is cute! now her other 2 friends maybe homely. but the blonde with the stringy hair is sexy!!

She might be cute, if the technology in the movie "Face Off" was a reality.

She might be cute, if the technology in the movie "Face Off" was a reality.

Gainesville, the land of big hair for the women and cut off denim shorts for the men...........

Archived