As far as Tubervilles future

BAMMERPERRY

Guest BoStillKnows

You can make a really good bloody mary with Zing Zang. I always add a little celery salt and worcesterchire sauce. It's a great way to start a tailgate party.

BTW, we saw Norah Jones at the BJCC Concert Hall last night and she was very good.

We'll be in Atlanta next week to hear Steely Dan sing Deacon Blues...we saw them last year and they were awesome.

Anyone else been to a good concert lately?

Not exactly homemade, but the wife and kids were out of town this past weekend so I went to Waffle House for breakfast. Cheesesteak omelet. Good stuff.

oooohhhhhhhhh, yessir! After a night where you may or may not have had a wee bit of the sauce in you, this is the only cure for your hunger. Now, sober... not so much. Nothing better than a good sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burrito made by my own hands.

Im not big on the Bloody Marys...I really never liked V8 or straight up tomato juice. Now if were talkin breakfast ...I usually do the breakfast on Saturday mornings...this past Sat felt like a fall at AU.

I whipped out the ol' pan and made a breakfast burrito for the wife and I. Straight outta Tiger Time Diner. Eggs, Hash browns, Onions, Bacon, Cheese all wrapped up in a soft tortilla and served with sour cream and salsa....mmmm...talk about heaven on a plate.

Im not big on the Bloody Marys...I really never liked V8 or straight up tomato juice. Now if were talkin breakfast ...I usually do the breakfast on Saturday mornings...this past Sat felt like a fall at AU.

I whipped out the ol' pan and made a breakfast burrito for the wife and I. Straight outta Tiger Time Diner. Eggs, Hash browns, Onions, Bacon, Cheese all wrapped up in a soft tortilla and served with sour cream and salsa....mmmm...talk about heaven on a plate.

Sounds like that would go good with a screwdriver.

Sounds like that would go good with a screwdriver.

Can't drink vodka anymore....to much in college..my system has banned it.

Anybody have a favorite bloody mary mix/recipe of their own?

Can't give you specific amounts, but I use:

Clamato

Tabasco

worchestershire

horseradish

salt (sea salt or kosher, preferably)

white pepper

black pepper

celery salt

some sort of cajun seasoning (Zatarain's or Tony Chachere's, most likely)

splash of lime juice

Usually 1 part vodka, 2 parts mix...

Archived