As far as Tubervilles future

BAMMERPERRY

A "good" coach. Jordan was good too and did a good job when he was hired in 1951. His problem came when Bryant was named HC at Bama. Eerily, the same thing has happened to Tuberville with the Saban hiring.

first off, Shug was a better person than he was a football coach, which makes his impact on the auburn family something you can't even begin to fathom. as for his coaching ability, Shug beat 'tha bahr' on a fairly regular basis, so that squashes that theory.

now to present day. tuberville's teams have now defeated 5 alabama squads in a row. when he was at lsu, saban managed a .500 record against Auburn, and he actually had talent there, so tell me how this is going to change?

maybe you should be comparing saban to franccchiiioonichoninene, or shula, or perkins, or curry. maybe comparing him to price is the most appropriate, b/c neither of them has coached a single down for the vance county pink warriors.

i was thinking of having some sausage for breakfast. i like the patties, tenessee farm specifically. what's your favorite breakfast entree?

About once a month, I like to do this. Cook your bacon, sausage, and hashbrowns then put them in a baking dish. Whip 6-8 eggs and pour over the ingredients in the dish. Mix well, sprinkle generously with shredded cheddar cheese, and put it in the oven @ 350 for roughly 30 minutes.

While this is baking, whip up some good homemade buttermilk biscuits. When the breakfast casserole is done, slip the biscuits in the oven for about 20 minutes. Baking the biscuits last allows sufficient cooling time for the casserole. Enjoy a cup of coffee and go get the morning paper out of the driveway. Pop the biscuits out of the oven, flip them onto a cooling rack and let sit for about 5 minutes.

Dig in and enjoy. Serves 4 people.

A "good" coach. Jordan was good too and did a good job when he was hired in 1951. His problem came when Bryant was named HC at Bama. Eerily, the same thing has happened to Tuberville with the Saban hiring.

You mean Nick's going to CHEAT and DRINK A LOT???!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

I try to give warning to you guys so as to avoid the shock of reality that will invariably hit, and all I get is hate! tsk, tsk...

Auburn was chartered on February 1, 1856, as the East Alabama Male College,[4] a private liberal arts school affiliated with the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. The college was donated to the state of Alabama in 1872, when it became the state's public land-grant university under the Morrill Act and was renamed the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Alabama. In 1892, the college became the first four-year coeducational school in the state. The college was renamed the Alabama Polytechnic Institute (API) in 1899. In 1960, its name was officially changed to Auburn University.

I try to give warning to you guys so as to avoid the shock of reality that will invariably hit, and all I get is hate! tsk, tsk...

Auburn was chartered on February 1, 1856, as the East Alabama Male College,[4] a private liberal arts school affiliated with the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. The college was donated to the state of Alabama in 1872, when it became the state's public land-grant university under the Morrill Act and was renamed the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Alabama. In 1892, the college became the first four-year coeducational school in the state. The college was renamed the Alabama Polytechnic Institute (API) in 1899. In 1960, its name was officially changed to Auburn University.

BP you really are an idiot... even your fellow uat fans hate you, that should tell you something. Aren't you late for your job at the car wash?

BP you really are an idiot... even your fellow uat fans hate you, that should tell you something. Aren't you late for your job at the car wash?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

I don't bother with board suckups! :cheer::moon:

Perry, why ruin it for us all?

It's not about being a "suckup", it's about using common sense. Here you are coming to a board of our top rival (a school that owns us right now) to talk useless smack. Seriously, give it a rest.

You know what I like when I make breakfast on the weekends? A really good bloody mary. Typically, I make my own killer Bloody Mary Mix, but in a pinch, I use Zing Zang which is really good stuff, too.

In fact, my wife and I decided to skip church for the first time in six months. We made breakfast, and I had a bloody mary. I used Grey Goose vodka, too.

Anybody have a favorite bloody mary mix/recipe of their own?

Not a big bloody mary fan (I don't dislike them, though) but getting a nice big omelet with bacon, sausage cheese, mushrooms and tomatoes is tough to beat.

You know what I like when I make breakfast on the weekends? A really good bloody mary. Typically, I make my own killer Bloody Mary Mix, but in a pinch, I use Zing Zang which is really good stuff, too.

In fact, my wife and I decided to skip church for the first time in six months. We made breakfast, and I had a bloody mary. I used Grey Goose vodka, too.

Never really tried one, but I find your idea intriguing.

Seriously, kid, what are you going to say if Auburn beats Saban this season? Are you going to shut up, or say we got lucky and are going to lose 7 in a row instead of the idiodic 8 claimed today. Anyone who thinks either school will win more than a few in a row is an idiot. How we have dominated so many years in a row, I don't really know. Talent, Shula, talent, luck, Tuberville, etc. You do know that we are favored to win again, right? You angle was cute for awhile, but now it is old. You cannot be as naive as you act. Clearly you are just trying to start crap, but 99% ignore you. Give up and go back to your job at Taco Bell. They need you more than we do. And you didn't win with me because I am not mad, just honest and feeling bad for you.

Never really tried one, but I find your idea intriguing.

Well, hold off until a crisp fall morning. That's when they're at their best.

Bloody marys are particularly good on Christmas morning. My family also whips up a batch of really spice ones, have coffee with our presents, then on to champagne brunch. Then we take naps, followed by whatever is that afternoon at the movies.

Today was about the last good bloody mary morning of the year until fall.

In 1892, the college became the first four-year coeducational school in the state.

I've always thought this was pretty cool, and propose a toast to all our beautiful Auburn sisters over the years!

...just to put the entire Saban hiring and love fest thing into perspective, a bama fan recently told me to remember he's 0 - 1 against UAB. that's right......UAB.

I also make my own bloody mary mix:

Start by pouring the amount of vodka of your choice (preferably Grey Goose)

Fill the rest of the shaker (28 oz. is best) with Hot and Spicy V8

Add Lea & Perrins worchester sauce (to taste)

Add celery salt (to taste)

Add Tobasco (to taste)

Add ground black pepper (to taste)

And the key ingredient: cut a lime in half and squeeze one of the halves into the shaker.

Stir and pour over ice. Should make 2-4 servings.

Garnish with pickled okra, celery, pickled beans, or olives. It will make you want to slap your momma.

Perry, why ruin it for us all?

It's not about being a "suckup", it's about using common sense. Here you are coming to a board of our top rival (a school that owns us right now) to talk useless smack. Seriously, give it a rest.

No worries here Win.... You, BG, RWS and the rest of the :ua: fans on here are very respectful and bring a lot to our board.

One of the main reasons this is such a good board is our rival fans and the way we treat them...

to talk useless smack.

--------------------

it's not useless- it can be used to gauge his stupidity for the day, right now he's off the meter

He can't help it though, it's that man crush on "The SABAN" that drives him nuts

Well, hold off until a crisp fall morning. That's when they're at their best.

Fall/winter (usually either before the ugaly or bammer games) is the ONLY time i'll drink a bloody mary. I also have to have a hangover as well.

I also make my own bloody mary mix:

Start by pouring the amount of vodka of your choice (preferably Grey Goose)

Fill the rest of the shaker (28 oz. is best) with Hot and Spicy V8

Add Lea & Perrins worchester sauce (to taste)

Add celery salt (to taste)

Add Tobasco (to taste)

Add ground black pepper (to taste)

And the key ingredient: cut a lime in half and squeeze one of the halves into the shaker.

Stir and pour over ice. Should make 2-4 servings.

Garnish with pickled okra, celery, pickled beans, or olives. It will make you want to slap your momma.

2-4 servings? Ha Ha, right :drink1:

Just gimme a couple of Pop-Tarts and I'm good to go.

Hey BP, next time you copy from Wikipedia, be sure to take the footnote marks out. (Here's what they look like: [4])

Not exactly homemade, but the wife and kids were out of town this past weekend so I went to Waffle House for breakfast. Cheesesteak omelet. Good stuff.

Archived