Yo AUNation

WinCrimson

Understand that I'm not trying to "steal" your posters by posting this message.

Our very own Streyeder has opened up CrimsonQuad.com. Judging by the enormous amount of time I waste on your site, it's obvious that I like all of you and enjoy hearing your thoughts on all subjects.

So, if one of you feel like stopping by to confess a hidden allegiance to the Crimson Tide, you'd be more than welcome to do so. Strey's already said he's looking for chum, err, a few rival fans. ;)

Have a good week and keep me in your prayers during finals week. As in, pray more than you ever have...

I have to confess and say I checked it out. I think Streyeder must have neglected his family for the past 2 months while crafting his "Rules." So basically you can't post under any circumstance is what he's effectively saying.

I am all confused with all these new bama forums.

We get a new one for every coaching search.

Jealous? *wink*

I think he did go a little overboard but not by much. We do all thse things here, just not in all that detail.

Did Tide-Talk finally die an agonizing death?

At the same pace of the football program...

Yet, Saban CrimsonQuad is here to save the day.

Wow WC, so this is how we were found out. lol Oh well, if ya'll want a change from CT or TF then stop on bye.

I have to confess and say I checked it out. I think Streyeder must have neglected his family for the past 2 months while crafting his "Rules." So basically you can't post under any circumstance is what he's effectively saying.

Actually I stole them from another forum for TT and then stole them from TT for CQ. lol It's basically the same rules here, only in more detail. :)

TM -- I don't know if TT is dead for good, but the owner has been MIA for over a month so I finally decided (and had a free 1.5 hours) to do something about it.

All fans are welcome at CQ, the only requirement is to be respectful. We're not and do not plan to be an ITAT equivalent.

takes a lot of forums to properly praise and glorify "The SABAN"

to do any less would be unforgivable

I'm basically replacing one that's currently defunct.

Archived