Happy Mothers Day!

How do you think I got five minutes to myself to check the board on the weekend? The corndog took both kids to the park. What a great present - total Mommy alone time. Maybe it's cheezy to want to be alone on Mother's Day, but I promise you that any other mom will totally understand. being alone at the mall is not the same as being alone at home - and a lot cheaper too.

He also got me a VERY cool Kodak Digital Picture Frame - you put your camera's memory card in the thing and your digital pics make a slideshow. VERY FREAKING COOL!! I also got a sterling silver double ring with both kids' names engraved on it. I asked for the ring, but the frame was something I just saw once while we were out and about and commented on - he remembered. I married a GREAT GUY!!!!

And of course, the best thing - Katie made something for me at pre-school - a picture frame with her footprint in it. Of course I cried. It is the first time I have ever gotten any handmade Mother's Day presents - this is the first year she has been big enough for that, and I LOVE IT. I will keep it forever.

How do you think I got five minutes to myself to check the board on the weekend? The corndog took both kids to the park. What a great present - total Mommy alone time. Maybe it's cheezy to want to be alone on Mother's Day, but I promise you that any other mom will totally understand. being alone at the mall is not the same as being alone at home - and a lot cheaper too.

He also got me a VERY cool Kodak Digital Picture Frame - you put your camera's memory card in the thing and your digital pics make a slideshow. VERY FREAKING COOL!! I also got a sterling silver double ring with both kids' names engraved on it. I asked for the ring, but the frame was something I just saw once while we were out and about and commented on - he remembered. I married a GREAT GUY!!!!

And of course, the best thing - Katie made something for me at pre-school - a picture frame with her footprint in it. Of course I cried. It is the first time I have ever gotten any handmade Mother's Day presents - this is the first year she has been big enough for that, and I LOVE IT. I will keep it forever.

Enjoy the day! You've earned it. :cheer::thumbsup:

Archived