Gotta get one of these...

DKW 86

That will be great when they make it in a 42" model. Satellite or not, I can't imagine a bunch of people huddling around a 17" screen, just to see Indiana vs. Michigan on the noon ESPN game.

That will be great when they make it in a 42" model. Satellite or not, I can't imagine a bunch of people huddling around a 17" screen, just to see Indiana vs. Michigan on the noon ESPN game.

yep.

we had a 42" hd plasma and a sat at our taligate last season, as a lot do now. they'll have to do better if they want the real tailgaters.

That was my exact thought when I saw it. Great idea, but I don't really know how functional it will be for your averaged size tailgate party. However it is perfect for those that RV to all the home games, but do their own private tailgating.

This would make a great addition to my hurricane supply kit if they can get the price a little more reasonable. My job also requires I work on weekends so this could be pretty handy for me.

Archived