Dog v. Porcupine

That'll teach him...

The pictures are unreal… and true. I feel sorry for the dog, and it is amazing that he lived.

And I paraphrased this from the guys at Michigan Zone, since there was quite a bit of profanity, but it's still funny...

And can’t you just imagine that somewhere there is a bad-ass porcupine walking with a heck of a story to tell his buddies:

"You got attacked by a gopher? Ha. Listen to this. So I'm out minding my own business the other day when this stupid pit bull comes at me. What? Yes, I said pit bull. And this little punk ass bitch starts getting all up in my face. So I..."

HA!!!

Ain't too many critters will win that fight. Even Grizzlies lay off porcupines.

On a side note, wonder how they got that dog to stand like that with all those quills stuck all over her face.

I love dogs and hate to think of any dog suffering like that, but the fact that it's a pit bull some how doesn't bother me all that much. That mutt HAD to try more than once to take a bite out of of that pocupine, so it's hard to feel sorry for it.

( At first glance, I thought the porcupine was grabbing onto the dogs head, until I scrolled down and saw the 2nd image. Day-um! )

Archived