Spa treatments

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2007/05/custom...h_their_pa.html

Morgan County Sheriff's investigator Terry Kelly said two men carrying handguns and an unarmed woman, all wearing ski masks and bandannas over their faces, entered Illusion Spa, 1128 U.S. 231, about 10:45 p.m. Tuesday and brought two female attendants and two male customers, all naked, from their private hot tub rooms.

Reminds me of a trip to Japan I once took...

That is a scream! There isnt anything in Lacey's Spring but a Pig, a catfish restaurant, a junkyard, and a whore house apparently. :lmao:

Illusion_Spa_01455.gif

Abby2.jpg

I think I know Abby...

Pretty skanky looking stuff if you ask me.

In case you didnt hear...Brook has new hours!! She is now available Monday - Friday from 9:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M. :lmao:

Crystal4.jpg

Meet Crystal!

This is a sweetheart! She is 26 years old, 5'7, 140 pounds, long blondish hair, blue eyes and she is a 36D! Don't miss out on her!

wow this site is too funny, it looks like a white trash-a-thon

Check out the prices!

1 hour Hot Tub Rental $ 80.00

2 Attendant Special ( 1 Hour Hot Tub Rental) $ 140.00

We do offer multi hour rates!

I wonder if they offer facials.

Well, we didnt need that mental picture this AM... :big:

Check out the prices!

No, their clients take care of that...

When my wife goes to the spa (at least once a month) one of the things she always says is she's getting a facial. When I saw this, I have to admit that I recoiled in horror.

When my wife goes to the spa (at least once a month) one of the things she always says is she's getting a facial. When I saw this, I have to admit that I recoiled in horror.

:big: OMG

I live about 7 miles from this place. I was not there that night! Or any night for that matter,. but how this place stays open I'll never know.

I live about 7 miles from this place. I was not there that night! Or any night for that matter,. but how this place stays open I'll never know.

Where is it at exactly, what is it by? I dont recall ever seeing it there.

It's on 231 about a mile from the Whitesburg bridge. If you take the Beltline from your house towards Priceville you go about 8 miles from P'ville into Somerville and turn left at the 4 way. Go until 36 runs into 231 and take another left. It's about a mile from there on the right. You can park around back if you want to be discreet.

:D

It's on 231 about a mile from the Whitesburg bridge. If you take the Beltline from your house towards Priceville you go about 8 miles from P'ville into Somerville and turn left at the 4 way. Go until 36 runs into 231 and take another left. It's about a mile from there on the right. You can park around back if you want to be discreet.

:D

You so funny...NOT! I just wanted a general 'across the street from the Wavaho' would have done nicely. :big:

WOW! How do you go about trying to explain to your wife how your wallet was stolen? I know a few guys that go to a place like this in Huntsville (sorry, but I can't remember the name of it), and it's usually married guys that are in there. The single guys can go out to the bar scene and find what they're looking for most of the time. The dumb ole married guys are the ones paying for their dirty little pleasures. By the way, was one of the customers Mike Price by chance? :poke:

Check out the prices!

No, their clients take care of that...

LMAO

Archived