Barkley to Saban

BAMMERPERRY

Charles Barkley  who went from Auburn to the NBA to his current gig as TV analyst  greeted Saban with a hearty handshake.

“Welcome to Alabama,†Barkley said. “I was really disappointed they fired the other coach. The other coach couldn’t coach a lick.â€Â

:roflol:

This was a better line! I thought ya'll were a basketball school?

Gottfried, who has been at Alabama since 1998, joked about the fan response to Saban, who hasn't coached a game yet but drew more than 92,000 people to a spring scrimmage. "Maybe we can pick up some people from him," said Gottfried.

La Link

This was a better line! I thought ya'll were a basketball school?

Gottfried, who has been at Alabama since 1998, joked about the fan response to Saban, who hasn't coached a game yet but drew more than 92,000 people to a spring scrimmage. "Maybe we can pick up some people from him," said Gottfried.

La Link

anyone interested in refuting bammer's absolute desperation for his success need look no further than this link.

My prediction by October of this year:

Quote Nick Saban, "You people are F&%#ING crazy!"

Anybody remember the Dolphins game this past season where Saban wanted to challenge a play, but he didn't know the challenge flag rules? He timidly walked up behind the ref, paced back and forth a couple of times, flipped the flag down behind the ref...who didn't see it....and they set the ball and ran the next play, totally failing to see Saban or his flag. And then he didn't draw attention to it...

:roflol:

It's a different Nick Saban than he used to be.

My prediction by October of this year:

Quote Nick Saban, "You people are F&%#ING crazy!"

Or..."I am here to discuss the loss to Houston, not the rumors of me taking the Michigan job. I'm not going to be the Michigan coach."

tshirtwhtxc1.jpg

2004? 1993? 1983? Pick one.... :)

:au::homer:

tshirtwhtxc1.jpg

Do you remember the last time bama :football: beat :au::football: ?

I think I do, but my son doesn't. He was only six or seven back then. He'll probably be out of college before we need to worry about that anyways.

tshirtwhtxc1.jpg

Do you remember the last time bama :football: beat :au::football: ?

I think I do, but my son doesn't. He was only six or seven back then. He'll probably be out of college before we need to worry about that anyways.

Looking at it that way my son is 5, they have not beat us in his lifetime. :lol:

Lets hope thay can both get through college with the streak alive. :big:

Archived