Jason Article

Earthcat

You sure Lou Holtz didn't write this article?

University of Auburn...

University of Auburn...

Or Pat Dye circa 1981...

:lol: I was wondering if I was the only one that remembered Pat Dye referring to us like that sometimes. I actually do it myself on purpose sometimes, especially on the board to see how many respond. I mean, it is THE Univeristy of Auburn unless there is some other university there I am not aware of. One thing I could never figure out, did Pat Dye do it on purpose to tick off UAT fans or was it by accident?

Great article BTW. I am actually looking forward to the NFL season for the first time in a long time. I am expecting good things out of the Skins and I am anxious to see what Coach Cam does with the Fins.

University of Auburn...

Or Pat Dye circa 1981...

:lol: I was wondering if I was the only one that remembered Pat Dye referring to us like that sometimes. I actually do it myself on purpose sometimes, especially on the board to see how many respond. I mean, it is THE Univeristy of Auburn unless there is some other university there I am not aware of. One thing I could never figure out, did Pat Dye do it on purpose to tick off UAT fans or was it by accident?

Great article BTW. I am actually looking forward to the NFL season for the first time in a long time. I am expecting good things out of the Skins and I am anxious to see what Coach Cam does with the Fins.

DYE was IMMEDIATELY corrected by Housel! B)

:au::homer:

Archived