Saban violates NCAA rules last week

RVTiger

whatever happened to the rumors like a month ago that marie robbins had supposedly turned us in for a violation? you know, the one that everyone here swore just HAD to be true because it was on message boards but nobody still knows anything about? the tidesports article says he MAY have violated an NCAA rule. you guys are so eager to have something you make a mountain out of a molehill. its funny, you guys say rivals is garbage and can't be trusted.....until they say something bad about bama. you also say the tuscaloosa news is garbage and can't be trusted....but oh, now they're on the story so since its negative about bama it has to be true. you can't have it both ways. i would be happy if they investigated every little BS claim that whatever message board comes up with, because its getting old. if there is a violation, fine, lets deal with it. but if not, the rumors and stuff are getting old.

Ah yes... frustration sets in... :poke:

..just sayin...

whatever happened to the rumors like a month ago that marie robbins had supposedly turned us in for a violation? you know, the one that everyone here swore just HAD to be true because it was on message boards but nobody still knows anything about? the tidesports article says he MAY have violated an NCAA rule. you guys are so eager to have something you make a mountain out of a molehill. its funny, you guys say rivals is garbage and can't be trusted.....until they say something bad about bama. you also say the tuscaloosa news is garbage and can't be trusted....but oh, now they're on the story so since its negative about bama it has to be true. you can't have it both ways. i would be happy if they investigated every little BS claim that whatever message board comes up with, because its getting old. if there is a violation, fine, lets deal with it. but if not, the rumors and stuff are getting old.

..just sayin...

i'm simply stating, alot of people here love to jump on a claim that the end is near for bama because of something an internet message board says. it seems they would love to have anything that would knock bama back down and keep chances of being successful down. thats why every small rumor is built to huge proportions by some around here. alabama finally has a good coach. this is our best shot in almost the past 10 years at being a successful team. we have a coach that everyone knows can win on the college level. am i saying we will go out and win a hojillion championships? no. i'm saying the potential to have great teams in the future is there. and some people here just can't stand it. they can't stand that there might actually be some competition in state. they can't stand that we might actually have a shot at being a good team again. not all here, but some. they know who they are. and that is my point. that seems to be the reason why every small little rumor is built up to be something that some make out to be proven and the NCAA is at the front door, etc. because they would just love to see scholorships taken away, CNS fired, and penalties put onto the program.

i don't think any AU fan is scared that CNS is at bama, because yall have a great coach of your own. but even as horrible as we were last season, some were still a little worried about the IB because well, its the IB and crazy stuff happens. as far as bama fans go, we really don't have anything to lose at this point. we've gotten beat 5 years in a row. its not like we can worry anymore than we already do about that game. but we might have a little better reason to be optimistic about this IB than the past 5 years, who knows. i think it just worries some that they might actually have to get back all of the crap we have gotten over the past 5 years if we run any sort of streak on AU.

i'm simply stating, alot of people here love to jump on a claim that the end is near for bama because of something an internet message board says. it seems they would love to have anything that would knock bama back down and keep chances of being successful down. thats why every small rumor is built to huge proportions by some around here. alabama finally has a good coach. this is our best shot in almost the past 10 years at being a successful team. we have a coach that everyone knows can win on the college level. am i saying we will go out and win a hojillion championships? no. i'm saying the potential to have great teams in the future is there. and some people here just can't stand it. they can't stand that there might actually be some competition in state. they can't stand that we might actually have a shot at being a good team again. not all here, but some. they know who they are. and that is my point. that seems to be the reason why every small little rumor is built up to be something that some make out to be proven and the NCAA is at the front door, etc. because they would just love to see scholorships taken away, CNS fired, and penalties put onto the program.

i don't think any AU fan is scared that CNS is at bama, because yall have a great coach of your own. but even as horrible as we were last season, some were still a little worried about the IB because well, its the IB and crazy stuff happens. as far as bama fans go, we really don't have anything to lose at this point. we've gotten beat 5 years in a row. its not like we can worry anymore than we already do about that game. but we might have a little better reason to be optimistic about this IB than the past 5 years, who knows. i think it just worries some that they might actually have to get back all of the crap we have gotten over the past 5 years if we run any sort of streak on AU.

Calm down Beavis! haha... I hear ya man. Understood.

For one... the Marie Robbins thing was written up as a Miscommunication, then she hasn't been heard from again... maybe she went to work at the bammer Coal Mine, that seems the place that bama sends people in the higher up that has anything Negative to say about the University. Kinda like the Mafia, in a way. As to these recruiting violations NOT alleged (It Happened, Deal with it, Saban has ALWAYS done it this way and will Continue to do it if no one puts an end to it).

I have sources in Louisiana and Arkansas that are pretty credible, the ones in Louisiana told me about saban leaving days before Anyone knew about it; the ones in Ark. told me about Mitch Mustain, Darren Williams, and Gus all leaving the Razorbacks weeks before they did. Now they're telling me CHN is out after this year and not just about the (Mike Dubose) Relationship with the reporter but for other reasons that they couldn't elaborate on.

They've all told me that bama will Cringe when they hear about All the recruiting violations that saban has done while he's been sitting in the bama Captain chair and about the violations he did when he was at LSU... and the LSU thing alone will not get bama on any kind of probation, but if the NCAA sees any kind of pattern then it will... And it could be serious if he's as Arrogant toward the NCAA as he is toward nearly EVERY Media outlet and they find what they are looking for... As far as bammer fans go, yall just better hope they don't ask around about Luther Davis and his family, because someone will talk and if they do a money trail on Jamarcus Russell... Woo :bricks: :$:

..just sayin...

Actually, you have run a streak on AU. It just happens to be 5 LOSSES not 5 wins.

For one... the Marie Robbins thing was written up as a Miscommunication, then she hasn't been heard from again... maybe she went to work at the bammer Coal Mine, that seems the place that bama sends people in the higher up that has anything Negative to say about the University. Kinda like the Mafia, in a way. As to these recruiting violations NOT alleged (It Happened, Deal with it, Saban has ALWAYS done it this way and will Continue to do it if no one puts an end to it).

I have sources in Louisiana and Arkansas that are pretty credible, the ones in Louisiana told me about saban leaving days before Anyone knew about it; the ones in Ark. told me about Mitch Mustain, Darren Williams, and Gus all leaving the Razorbacks weeks before they did. Now they're telling me CHN is out after this year and not just about the (Mike Dubose) Relationship with the reporter but for other reasons that they couldn't elaborate on.

They've all told me that bama will Cringe when they hear about All the recruiting violations that saban has done while he's been sitting in the bama Captain chair and about the violations he did when he was at LSU... and the LSU thing alone will not get bama on any kind of probation, but if the NCAA sees any kind of pattern then it will... And it could be serious if he's as Arrogant toward the NCAA as he is toward nearly EVERY Media outlet and they find what they are looking for... As far as bammer fans go, yall just better hope they don't ask around about Luther Davis and his family, because someone will talk and if they do a money trail on Jamarcus Russell... Woo :bricks: :$:

if everything is so obvious that your "sources" know about it, why isn't the ncaa doing anything about it, and nobody hears about it? the only thing we hear about are rumors on the message boards. if the NCAA knows about major infractions by CNS while he was at LSU....why didn't they do anything? it seems like every week there is some new recruiting bombshell that drops and the sky is falling, then 2 weeks later everyone finds out there was no substance to it. when/if the NCAA investigates something, then i'll put some stock into the allegations. i have sources in auburn that are pretty credible that tell me AU football players get to take home easier tests than other students get to take. they tell me that there are some players who they have seen maybe 5 times in their class. does it mean its true? no. i don't put a ton of stock into things people tell me until i see something myself. if something was violated, then they should take their medicine, deal with it, and move on. if we screwed up, we screwed up. but at this point, its a rumor. when the NCAA or university puts something up stating they have violated, i'll believe that.

They've all told me that bama will Cringe when they hear about All the recruiting violations that saban has done while he's been sitting in the bama Captain chair and about the violations he did when he was at LSU...

Meter.gif

Everybody knows I love seeing LSWho lose but Saban was a very good recruiter at LSWho. Maybe he committed some smaller infractions but it is just glorified message board gossip to say he committed harsh violations at LSWho. If the infractions were that obvious, more of the underground LSWho world would have gotten a hold of them.

I am unlucky and cursed to have most of my family attend LSWho and several work at LSWho...including one in the AD. Saban recruited pretty much the straight way at LSWho.

PS - A lot of people knew Saban was leaving. I don't think that was a real secret. As other LSWho fans on here have said...he was in contact with 5+ NFL teams during his time with LSWho.

I love this part...cause THAT makes it OK.... :roflol:

"However, Saban almost certainly isn’t the only coach overstepping the rule..."

:homer:

I think The Bachelor is dreamy.

heh...nice try kid. This ain't your board amigo...

And by the way, I think that the calling on the cell phone is more discriminating than passing by while visiting and having small talk. Saban went out of his way to tal to the kid one on one. But what do you expect? Bama has given Saban a god-complex and he probably has to think he is untouchable.

I have to admit. I used to like Saban. I liked him at LSU, and at Miami, and I was one of the main people taking up for him and saying Bama got a hell of a deal when he came on board. But I am really starting to hate this guy, and it has nothing to do wth him being coach at Alabama....NONE. I hate the way he thinks he is better than everyone, I hate the way he treats other people, and I hate the way he is starting to think the rules don't apply to him. I hate arrogance.

Good Post! Rules are for a purpose. It is sad that he thinks rules do not apply to him. I'm sorry, but the guy lacks character!

I have to admit. I used to like Saban. I liked him at LSU, and at Miami, and I was one of the main people taking up for him and saying Bama got a hell of a deal when he came on board. But I am really starting to hate this guy, and it has nothing to do wth him being coach at Alabama....NONE. I hate the way he thinks he is better than everyone, I hate the way he treats other people, and I hate the way he is starting to think the rules don't apply to him. I hate arrogance.

10 Things I Hate About Saban

How can you limit the list to JUST 10 ?

Archived