Bryant Crimson McMunn

Aubie16

From what I understand, she had triplets and they all died after a few days. Here is the explanations about the triplet names:

Friday, April 14, 2006

So everyone wants to know...

Since we found out the babies sexes now everyone wants to know what the names will be.

The names that we have selected are:

Jackson Bryant (after Paul "Bear" Bryant, former football coach for University of Alabama)

Katelyn LeAnn (after Keith's favorite female singer, LeAnn Rimes)

Mikelyn Elizabeth (after current football coach for University of Alabama, Mike Shula)

If you notice the "lyn" pattern with the girls it was done on purpose. Keith wanted the names to sound kind of alike.

We threw in other names we liked because usually one of us had an opinion about the name the other had selected.

For instance: I selected Jackson back in August 2005 when we were still trying- it took Keith until January 2006 to agree to it.

Now, Bryant Crimson is her 4th child (after the triplets). I also read that her husband is the big Alabama fan, and she isn't from around here...she met her husband on the internet:

A long long time ago........

On this day 7 years ago I was sitting at my brother ELF's computer in Farmington, Utah talking to this guy on the internet and decided that when I got home from my college trip we would go on a date- but that we were boyfriend/girlfriend in the mean time.

So Happy anniversary to the day that changed my life forever. I remember talking to Keith on the way home from Utah on the phone at the airport and him being so anxious to see me....how time flies.

Edited by AUTigerCourt

There is no obsession with Bear Bryant amongst Alabama fans.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

We don't need to see his papers??? :)

:au::homer:

...she met her husband on the internet:

On this day 7 years ago I was sitting at my brother ELF's computer in Farmington, Utah talking to this guy on the internet and decided that when I got home from my college trip we would go on a date- but that we were boyfriend/girlfriend in the mean time.

Do people really decide they are boyfriend/girlfriend before they've even been on date? WOW.. :blink:

...Sounds more like a "Fatal Attraction" stalker or a mail-order bride.

...she met her husband on the internet:

Do people really decide they are boyfriend/girlfriend before they've even been on date? WOW.. :blink:

...Sounds more like a "Fatal Attraction" stalker or a mail-order bride.

Wow, I'm really disappointed. I give you the perfect set up for a Bama "brother/sister love" joke and no one steps up to knock it out of the park?

This kid will probably grow up hating his parents, like a boy named Sue, cause Bama probably won't win bout 3to4 iron bowls in the next 15 years.

• 14 years later...
On 5/27/2007 at 10:38 PM, BZ770 said:

This kid will probably grow up hating his parents, like a boy named Sue, cause Bama probably won't win bout 3to4 iron bowls in the next 15 years.

Incorrect hi I’m the kid and I am 14 now my Instagram is crimsonkid521 and yeah this is 🧢

On 5/27/2007 at 10:38 PM, BZ770 said:

Rough take there.

• Haha 2

This was fun. Not the posts, just reading the names of several posters that haven't been here in years. Some of them were good ones too!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 1:32 PM, McLoofus said:

I like your style, kid. 

"Which one's Updyke?  They all look the same". 

Our next generation of trees is ****** as our man BCMc would say.  Bammer eloquence far exceeding a 14 year old.