Can't Miss Posters

Aubie16

So last year we had the March Madness Tournament for posters, which I found fun but I guess too many people got upset over it for one reason or another.

Anyways, its the summer and I clicked on a thread not because I was particularly interested in what the subject was but because of who had started it.

So who out there do you consider a "Can't miss poster"?

Here are my nominees:

TitanTiger

otterinbham

mcgufcm

vatz22AU

MDM4AU

SouthLink02

StatTiger

DISCLAIMER: Do not get upset over this post, it is light-hearted and not meant to make people think they aren't appreciated around here.

EDIT: I probably have put this in the ATC forum, sorry about that. A Mod can move it if they feel like it.

See now I have to ask for a clarification of "can't miss" There are ones I click on for "can't miss" scoop and ones I click on for "can't miss" comedy.

Comedy:

wes4au

auesquire

saniflush

Major Minor(I think that is his new name anyway)

Scoop:

TitanTiger

DKW

Idiocy:

BAMAPERRY

Hmmm...

For the intentional funny:

Saniflush

Our (not so) Ambiguously Gay Major Guy

AUesquire

EDIT: forgot the youngsters: AWK and Chizzzzzzzzad.

For the unintentional funny:

Any bama poster

To meet my quota of chest-beating, poorly thought-out, semi-literate posts:

Most LSU posters

For quality rival posting:

Southlink

For quality Auburn posting:

StatTiger

DKW

I'm sure I'm forgetting plenty of people....sue me. I dare you.

I like AU tiger 2000. He's thoughtful, informative, incredibly corny, and devastatingly handsome.

I always find GG's posts very amusing. Anything he starts, I'll usually read.

Comedy:

Saniflush

Major Gay

AUChizad

Galen

wesfau

Scoop:

Nobody beats DKW

The posters I'd like to thrash severely about the head with a wet carp because they go off on a tangent, usually involving dialogue from some obscure movie that I've never seen, and because I haven't seen the movie I can't join in and offer my poignant witticism so I get frsutrated and log off but then I log back on later hoping they started talking about something I'm familiar with so I can play too but by that time they've stopped.

Major Payne

Wes

Sani

Awk

And a few others that shall remain nameless but you know who you are.

The posters I'd like to thrash severely about the head with a wet carp because they go off on a tangent, usually involving dialogue from some obscure movie that I've never seen, and because I haven't seen the movie I can't join in and offer my poignant witticism so I get frsutrated and log off but then I log back on later hoping they started talking about something I'm familiar with so I can play too but by that time they've stopped.

Major Payne

Wes

Sani

Awk

Don't hate, participate. Shall we draw up a list of movies that are prerequisite for understanding our conversations?

We generally draw from a short list, though the occasional Swayze picture might surface.

Major Gay

wes

sani

AWK

AUEsquire (nothing like a disgruntled lawyer for a good laugh)

Major Payne

Wes

Sani

Awk

Don't hate, participate. Shall we draw up a list of movies that are prerequisite for understanding our conversations?

We generally draw from a short list, though the occasional Swayze picture might surface.

I am sensing a new thread just so AUesquire can feel like he belongs. Think of it as your "Summer Reading" list.

Major Payne

Wes

Sani

Awk

I am sensing a new thread just so AUesquire can feel like he belongs. Think of it as your "Summer Reading" list.

Start him with the obvious: "Bridges of Madison County".

Comedy:

GG

wes4au

auesquire

'518

M M - you know the REAL slim shady

Scoop:

TitanTiger

DKW

Stat

Rival:

Win

Southlink

Village Idiot

BAMAPERRY

Political:

TIS

Capt. Liger

Start him with the obvious: "Bridges of Madison County".

Never read the book but slept through the movie. I had to take one for the team and go see it on a date one time. Even my date fell asleep watching it. I like to pretend that Clint Eastwood was never in that movie and it was his more sensitive twin brother.

Too hard to narrow most categories down to one poster.

Thinking Man's Humor: Tie between Major and Wes.

Flat Out Funny: Sani, Supper and Awk

Funniest Stories: GG

Posters I'd least like to debate: Titan and Jenney. I'm a lawyer and I'd have no shot against either one.

Poster Who Has Raised His/Her Overall Game: Chizzad

DKW86, War Tiger, and Stat Tiger are gimmes. A league of their own.

For pure comedic genius, no other board can line up against our 1st string

Sani

wes

major gay

Chizad

AWK

AUEsquire

Supperclub

No matter what he posts, I read

AULoggerhead

otterinbham

AUN is also home to the woman with the sharpest wit on Gore's invention

Jenny AU 92

Politically speaking, our resident master debaters could hold their own at any convention

Tigermike

AFTiger

jw_4_au

Captain Liger

AURaptor

We also are home to the prettiest cheerleader poster in the SEC

AUTigerCourt

If he doesn't kill you with wit, he'll get you with his shovel

Galens Ghost

The gunslinging moderator with the itchy trigger finger

Ranger

The poster I would not want pissed off at me

Jumbo

Our resident "Special Needs" poster leaves us all laughing (even our :ua: fans)

BAMAPERRY

And finally, our crazy conspiracy theorist and resident black helicopter watcher

Bottomfeeder

What the hell:

I'll edit my comedy list to add:

AWK

...hes funny looking anyway. :)

What the hell:

I'll edit my comedy list to add:

AWK

...hes funny looking anyway. :)

I thought we were only talking about heterosexuals so I didn't include him.

Yeah, I guess I should have included AWK as well.

Wouldn't want to upset the Mrs.

Wait...what?

I mean...

Anyway, throw our own virtual Carrot Top, 518 on the list for his sight gags.

And more often than not I agree with otterinbham's opinions.

I concur with just about what everybody else has posted, but my favorite's by forum are:

Football:

DKW and Stat...that is a no-brainer

ATC:

TIS...finds the funniest and weirdest stuff out there.

Political:

TexasTiger...even though I disagree with him most of the time, I have to read his posts so I can see a good debate take place.

I also will read just about anything that Major G, Esquire, Wartiger, Jenny, Captain Liger, Supperclub, G2, and TitanTiger posts. Heck I even read most of BG3's posts though he probably wishes I wouldn't.

Archived