Did Clinton have Vince Foster murdered?

TexasTiger

Did Clinton have Vince Foster murdered?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did Clinton have Vince Foster murdered?

• Yes
    • No

I voted no, but that doesn't mean there still wasn't some shady goings on which did involve the Clintons. Dunno what specifically, but I do have that feeling.

I don't know what all happened behind the scenes to allow me to confidently vote yes or no but, as Raptor said, something smells fishy.

One thing is for certain. If I were within her "circle", I would never leave my back exposed to her. I'm suprised Dick Morris is still talking.

I don't know what all happened behind the scenes to allow me to confidently vote yes or no but, as Raptor said, something smells fishy.

One thing is for certain. If I were within her "circle", I would never leave my back exposed to her. I'm suprised Dick Morris is still talking.

I don't know, but poll should not be restricted to Republicans, TT. Our conspiracy proponent in chief, BOTTOMFEEDER, should certainly weigh in on this one. Or do Democrats blindly follow the Clintons and ignore facts.

That the police were kept out of foster's office until, Clinton"s staff cleaned it out and destroyed evidence certainly makes one suspiciuos.

I don't know, but poll should not be restricted to Republicans, TT. Our conspiracy proponent in chief, BOTTOMFEEDER, should certainly weigh in on this one. Or do Democrats blindly follow the Clintons and ignore facts.

That the police were kept out of foster's office until, Clinton"s staff cleaned it out and destroyed evidence certainly makes one suspiciuos.

THAT's what I'm talkin' about !

I wonder how stunned TT is that we're not overwhelmingly voting 'yes' or voicing at how the Clinton's are even 1/2 as bad as all the things the Left tries to portray Bush .

Question: Is the stongest Democrat candidate for President weaker than the weakest Republican candidate?

It all depends on what your definition of the word murdered is... :)

I dont think so, but the way they conducted the search of his office etc was beyond strange. If he died, why did they not seal his office for evidence? The idea that trained lawyers were the ones breaking into his office is unforgiveable. The suicide note was as phony as could be. Not one of his finger prints on his own suicide note?

I'm suprised Dick Morris is still talking.

I'm not. Dick Morris all but saved Bill Clinton's presidency. Clinton hired Morris as a special advisor to the president in 1994, after Clinton lost both the House and the Senate. It was Morris who came up with the "triangulation" philosophy that all but assured Clinton's reelection in 1996. It was Morris whose political savey gave Clinton the upper hand against the Republicans during the government shutdown in 1995. Clinton was a lame duck president going nowhere until he hired Morris. So, I guess that Clinton MO these days is to let him talk because they do owe Morris a debt of gratitude. Without him, Clinton probably would have lost his bid for reelection. It does surprise me, however, that the Clinton's don't at least make an attempt to counter all of the bad things that Morris says about them in the media. This is the same couple that will do almost anything to preserve their legacy.

And no, I don't think that the Clinton's were complicit in Vince Foster's death either. The way in which the investigation was handled was somewhat shady but I don't think that there was a deliberate cover up.

Nope. However, I do believe that Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy killed.

I so agree with you. Because of that, we will NEVER hear the true story of what happened.

I voted no because I have no proof.....just enough information to make me wonder. It's one of those "we may never know for sure" deals that give enough information about it to speculate.

Inquiring minds would like to know what Sandy Berger was hiding in his pants when he left the office that day. ;)

Archived