The epitome of Homers

BZ770

I ran into an alum of the turdnation tonight at a local establishment. Alum of 1972. "We cannot buy a Bear Bryant any more, and if we could he would get fired in 2 weeks for all the stunts we used to pull". This guy had a few boilermakers, but he preached wisdom to all the homers out there that Auburn's dominance has just started and that Saban is another flash in the skillet of lost hopes and money.

Say goodbye to SAbear pretty soon and welcome to the bottom of the Sec West with Vandy.

Say goodbye to SAbear pretty soon and welcome to the bottom of the Sec West with Vandy.

"Not to beat a horse, which if not dead, is in mortal danger of expiring", but isn't Vandy in the East?

I think you meant :ua: = :om:

"Not to beat a horse, which if not dead, is in mortal danger of expiring", but isn't Vandy in the East?

Over? Nothing is over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Forget it, he's on a roll.

Over? Nothing is over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Germans? WTF? :blink:

A quote from Mr. Blutarsky in the movie "Animal House". I do believe the movie is required viewing prior to joining this forum.

A quote from Mr. Blutarsky in the movie "Animal House". I do believe the movie is required viewing prior to joining this forum.

It really loses it's effectiveness when you have to explain it.

Damn, sorry about that. :brickwall:

Damn, sorry about that. :brickwall:

Apologies at this point are useless -- double secret probation for you!

If he asks what double secret probation is, he's banned until he can explain the proper form for imitating a zit.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Mr. Blutarsky, you have no grade point average.

Not true. Bluto had a 0.00. Mr. Daniel Simpson Day was the student that had no grade point average.

Mr. Blutarsky, you have no grade point average.

Not true. Bluto had a 0.00. Mr. Daniel Simpson Day was the student that had no grade point average.

I thought it was the other way around. I must not have watched it enough times.

Damn right!

Archived