Way to go, Bama

Tiger in Spain

Come on! stand next to your convictions.

I absolutely stand by what I said. I got the bird. And their team plays dirty. But those two players are good. I said so that day. I also had very very few problems with their fans. Unlike you, just because I have problems with someone's team, I see no reason to be a d(&^ to their fans...especially when they are being reasonable.

My issue with you comes from the fact that you think that your fanbase can do no wrong and cannot accept that maybe, just maybe the Bammer SS provoked the Davone Bess(yes only one player did it) hand gesture.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bama fans are the trashiest most disrespectful bunch of drunks on the planet. Win or Lose, they want to fight to prove how good their team used to be. Every Iron Bowl I have had incidents with their ignorance. Not once has another Bama fan stepped in. I have seen on rare occasion and AU fan act rude and I myself have stepped in and said WE do not act that way. BG can try all he wants, but his fans are so classless that it is funny he even tries to defend them. Laughable. Congrats on your 6 legit championships many many moons ago, but yall have sucked this entire millennium. Good thing Princeton and Yale fans don't act that way, they have more room to talk.

And your posts just reek of class.

I give you credit. At least you didn't try to deny the truth in my words.

My issue with you comes from the fact that you think that your fanbase can do no wrong and cannot accept that maybe, just maybe the Bammer SS provoked the Davone Bess(yes only one player did it) hand gesture.

I never said my fanbase can do no wrong. And it has nothing to do with whether or not Bess was provoked. Or the rest of the players on the team who did it (unless Bess is about 320 lbs). It has everything to do with you defending Hawaii BECAUSE it means going against UA. That is ALL. Alabama could be in the right and you would always always defend the other party.

You can't treat everyone who talks trash to you like that if youare a player. THere's NO excuse for shooting a group of fans the bird. You should be above that. Especially since there's always going to be some in the group.

And after sitting in the student section for 61 straight home games, I think your accusations are more than overblown.

What is amazing, is you accuse Alabama fans of being ignorant, stubborn, and snobbish...yet you are being all three. And even a little bit...a LOT. You refuse to change your position based on factual information...and you don't mind allowing your perception to be changed based on your hatred.

Must suck to be so jaded.

I never said my fanbase can do no wrong. And it has nothing to do with whether or not Bess was provoked. Or the rest of the players on the team who did it (unless Bess is about 320 lbs). It has everything to do with you defending Hawaii BECAUSE it means going against UA. That is ALL. Alabama could be in the right and you would always always defend the other party.

You can't treat everyone who talks trash to you like that if youare a player. THere's NO excuse for shooting a group of fans the bird. You should be above that. Especially since there's always going to be some in the group.

And after sitting in the student section for 61 straight home games, I think your accusations are more than overblown.

What is amazing, is you accuse Alabama fans of being ignorant, stubborn, and snobbish...yet you are being all three. And even a little bit...a LOT. You refuse to change your position based on factual information...and you don't mind allowing your perception to be changed based on your hatred.

Must suck to be so jaded.

I was at that game to watch UH's offense and not only did the UAT SS let racial slurs loose they also bragged about it afterwards and you know as well as I do you would have done the same thing Bess did.

When have I accused you or the bammer nation of being Ignorant or Stubborn?

Factual Info? you dodged that Hawaii fans challenge when he asked you to provide proof of "dirty play". Remember he supplied you proof of what dirty play was when he gave you that ASU vid. WHERE IS YOUR FACTUAL PROOF? Thats right you're a Bammer and your word is gold :rolleyes:

I was at that game to watch UH's offense and not only did the UAT SS let racial slurs loose they also bragged about it afterwards and you know as well as I do you would have done the same thing Bess did.

Factual Info? you dodged that Hawaii fans challenge when he asked you to provide proof of "dirty play". Remember he supplied you proof of what dirty play was when he gave you that ASU vid. WHERE IS YOUR FACTUAL PROOF? Thats right you're a Bammer and your word is gold

1) The UH/UA game wasn't on TV.

2) It's not exactly easy to find a bunch of video to prove a team shows a pattern of dirt play.

3) I don't care enough to waste my time on it. You were at the game, you know how they play...yet you'd never admit it...because they could have a personal foul on every play, but if it was against Bama, you'd be alright with it.

4) You say the "student section" was yelling racial slurs at Devone Bess. I'm saying you are wrong. There MIIIIGHT have been one dude. Maybe. But I doubt it. Because it's not like seeing black players is new. It makes no sense. Also, if people were yelling the n-word at people there would have been a riot in the stands because there are plenty of black people in our student section.

It just doesn't add up. We see non-white players every game every week. Why pick the UH game to say stuff? And if it was the "entire student section" we would have heard about it before now.

Stop making stuff up.

4) You say the "student section" was yelling racial slurs at Devone Bess. I'm saying you are wrong. There MIIIIGHT have been one dude. Maybe. But I doubt it. Because it's not like seeing black players is new. It makes no sense. Also, if people were yelling the n-word at people there would have been a riot in the stands because there are plenty of black people in our student section.

The bammer student section perfers

Dasani-12-oz-Catalog1.jpg

OR

kroger-water.jpg

No, JD, you've got it all wrong. The bama student section was showing their world renown class and compassion by ensuring David Irons was adequately hydrated after the game.

They'd never throw Dasani. Too expensive. It'd be more like Sam's Choice.

Factual Info? you dodged that Hawaii fans challenge when he asked you to provide proof of "dirty play". Remember he supplied you proof of what dirty play was when he gave you that ASU vid. WHERE IS YOUR FACTUAL PROOF? Thats right you're a Bammer and your word is gold

1) The UH/UA game wasn't on TV.

2) It's not exactly easy to find a bunch of video to prove a team shows a pattern of dirt play.

3) I don't care enough to waste my time on it. You were at the game, you know how they play...yet you'd never admit it...because they could have a personal foul on every play, but if it was against Bama, you'd be alright with it.

It just doesn't add up. We see non-white players every game every week. Why pick the UH game to say stuff? And if it was the "entire student section" we would have heard about it before now.

Stop making stuff up.

Have you ever seen the Hawaii team? 90% of the team is of Samoan decent so they resemble the Chinesse, Korean, and Japanesse in a way. The N word is not the only racial slur in the world.

Again where are the stats proving UH has more personal fouls?

Stop dodging the the bottle incident. Did that bottle and all the other articles of trash just fall from the sky after the Iron Bowl?

This has turned into a classic Auburn vs Bammer fight because I want proof of what you say(a lot like your titles) but you believe just because you say it, it's truth.

All I asked was for you to admit that your STUDENT Section(not entire fanbase) is YOUNG, DUMB, INTOXICATED, & CLASSLESS. This is the same section that was found booing their team last year.

All I asked was for you to admit that your STUDENT Section(not entire fanbase) is YOUNG, DUMB, INTOXICATED, & CLASSLESS. This is the same section that was found booing their team last year.

"All I want you to do is admit that your fans are (&^holes and all losers"

Sure dude, you'll get people to admit that all day long. Unreasonable much? Stop acting like a 9 year old.

Hey, why don't you give me PROOF that the student section yelled racial slurs?

As an addendum...here's a LINK that shows UH ranks 112 out of 119 for least penalized schools:

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...es&site=org

113th in yards per game

So I think it's safe to say, AT LEAST, that they are quite undisciplined. It's impossible to PROVE that a team has a pattern of playing dirty, unless you have access to their entire library of video archives. Which I do not.

As far as the bottle incident...you know, if you don't RUN OVER to the student section after the game throwing up 5 fingers and yelling FOUL LANGUAGE at them, maybe things like that wont happen. I saw no less than 7 AU players head STRAIGHT for the UA student section after the game. I saw two AU players leaning over the fence to shove their 5 fingers in the face of a little kid wearing a Bama jersey.

"All I want you to do is admit that your fans are (&^holes and all losers"

Sure dude, you'll get people to admit that all day long. Unreasonable much? Stop acting like a 9 year old.

Hey, why don't you give me PROOF that the student section yelled racial slurs?

As an addendum...here's a LINK that shows UH ranks 112 out of 119 for least penalized schools:

113th in yards per game

So I think it's safe to say, AT LEAST, that they are quite undisciplined. It's impossible to PROVE that a team has a pattern of playing dirty, unless you have access to their entire library of video archives. Which I do not.

As far as the bottle incident...you know, if you don't RUN OVER to the student section after the game throwing up 5 fingers and yelling FOUL LANGUAGE at them, maybe things like that wont happen. I saw no less than 7 AU players head STRAIGHT for the UA student section after the game. I saw two AU players leaning over the fence to shove their 5 fingers in the face of a little kid wearing a Bama jersey.

Thank YOU!!!! you just said It!! you have no proof that they are dirty and yes the only proof I have that bammers are classless is from what I saw in person at 3 of the uat games last year.

Those sites just prove they are the most undisciplined team in the country.

and yes the only proof I have that bammers are classless is from what I saw in person at 3 of the uat games last year.

So you are saying you have no proof...

Not to get into this debate, but I gotta' ask. Trojan, whatcha' doing at 3 Bama games last year? :poke:

let me say that any answers other than "scouting" or "a date" will bring much ridicule. The second will still bring some but not as much.

Guest Tigrinum Major
and yes the only proof I have that bammers are classless is from what I saw in person at 3 of the uat games last year.

Can you link to a site that shows he has no proof?

No?

Then just shut up.

No?

Then just shut up.

Do you have a link that shows that I don't have a link?

Boy, I tell you. Rub bama's nose in the dirt one good time and bg gets a little pissy to say the least.

Where have I gotten pissy? I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been disrespectful either. The last response to TM was in jest, as he knows.

I wear an orange AU sweatshirt to the Strip in Tuscaloosa. Used to do it every Friday.

I've been cursed by males and females driving down the road.

I've had cups and other refuse thrown out the windows at me.

I've had at least one bottle flung out the window at me.

I've had idiots purposely bump into me walking by

I've been refused service.

BG, I've been to a bunch of games at both Auburn and Alabama. All hyperbole aside, I've never seen an Auburn fan behave in the manner in which you've described.

I wear an orange AU sweatshirt to the Strip in Tuscaloosa. Used to do it every Friday.

BG, I've been to a bunch of games at both Auburn and Alabama. All hyperbole aside, I've never seen an Auburn fan behave in the manner in which you've described.

How many Iron Bowls (in Auburn) have you been to where you sat with an AU fan?

The situation I described has happened to me EVERY SINGLE TIME I've been to Auburn. But honestly, it doesn't bother me. I've come to accept it as part of the rivalry. I don't think less of AU fans as a whole...just because a few (&^holes cuss me out or try to start a fight every time.

Because I've been to tailgates with AU fans who kick ass. I've sat in the AU section with AU people I didn't know and had a good time. I think you can't really judge a team based on a handful of interactions.

No?

Then just shut up.

My link shows that none of you have good reliable links to back up your linkage. Too bad I can't find it...

How many Iron Bowls (in Auburn) have you been to where you sat with an AU fan?

The situation I described has happened to me EVERY SINGLE TIME I've been to Auburn. But honestly, it doesn't bother me. I've come to accept it as part of the rivalry. I don't think less of AU fans as a whole...just because a few (&^holes cuss me out or try to start a fight every time.

Because I've been to tailgates with AU fans who kick ass. I've sat in the AU section with AU people I didn't know and had a good time. I think you can't really judge a team based on a handful of interactions.

I went to almost all of the Iron Bowls in Birmingham in the 1980's (which is more than a handful), and I can tell you that whatever you might have endured absolutely PALES in comparison to those experiences. :puke: The Van Tiffin field goal game was by far the worst. I honestly didn't think I was going to make it back to the car.

By comparison, I have traveled with numerous Bama fan friends to the Auburn Iron Bowls, and found none of those type shenanigans involving them there. My friends have commented many times on how great an atmosphere it is there, even for a visiting rival. I think the Georgia watering system incident (1986?) was the worst I have seen in person, and that happened because the Georgia fans were destroying the middle of the field and the bleachers at the time (for like 30 minutes). The Auburn fans were completely stunned by the loss, and were quite docile. :blink:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I have a link.

But I am not showing it to you until you renounce your allegiance to Alabama.

I have a link.

But I am not showing it to you until you renounce your allegiance to Alabama.

That's only fair.

Boy, I tell you. Rub bama's nose in the dirt one good time and bg gets a little pissy to say the least.

Where have I gotten pissy? I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been disrespectful either. The last response to TM was in jest, as he knows.

"After dealing with Hawaii fans, I can tell you, they have an attitude problem.

Their team plays dirtier than ANY in the SEC. And they have a HORRIBLE reputation of straight up jobbing teams that trip there.

No one wants to play there because the refs absolutely SCREW outside teams. Just ask Wisconsin and Northwestern.

I've never seen a team play dirtier than Hawaii. Ever."

You have a pissy attitude towards hawaii. Thats what I was referring to. If they hadn't beaten you guys like little girls you wouldn't be nearly so pissy about it. That was my point. I don't expect you to actually admit to this becuase it would be almost like saying, "you were right, I was wrong", and your brain might explode.

Archived