Way to go, Bama

Tiger in Spain

You have a pissy attitude towards hawaii. Thats what I was referring to. If they hadn't beaten you guys like little girls you wouldn't be nearly so pissy about it. That was my point. I don't expect you to actually admit to this becuase it would be almost like saying, "you were right, I was wrong", and your brain might explode.

I've already articulated my response to that asinine argument. But I'll do it for you again since you didn't understand it the first time...

We were 4-9 that year. EVERYBODY beat us. Why would I care that UH beat us 4 years ago when we were 4-9? Especially since we won 2 out of 3 in the series? I'm not pissy towards Hawaii. I'm merely observational. I'm not the only person who has made that observation either.

And since I'm fairly certain you haven't EVER in the history of any of your thoughts, sided with a UA fan...so like just like Trojan...you don't CARE what the argument is, you are always gonna side with the "anti-bama" position. Similar to how an infant would.

But judging from your poorly thought out posts over the years, I've come to expect nothing less.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that you guys got BG's panties in a bunch....to this level...........without ME ! ! !

p.s. Were you that "kid" that got the FIVE fingers in his face bg?

You have a pissy attitude towards hawaii. Thats what I was referring to. If they hadn't beaten you guys like little girls you wouldn't be nearly so pissy about it. That was my point. I don't expect you to actually admit to this becuase it would be almost like saying, "you were right, I was wrong", and your brain might explode.

I've already articulated my response to that asinine argument. But I'll do it for you again since you didn't understand it the first time...

We were 4-9 that year. EVERYBODY beat us. Why would I care that UH beat us 4 years ago when we were 4-9? Especially since we won 2 out of 3 in the series? I'm not pissy towards Hawaii. I'm merely observational. I'm not the only person who has made that observation either.

And since I'm fairly certain you haven't EVER in the history of any of your thoughts, sided with a UA fan...so like just like Trojan...you don't CARE what the argument is, you are always gonna side with the "anti-bama" position. Similar to how an infant would.

But judging from your poorly thought out posts over the years, I've come to expect nothing less.

Okay, let me see if I have this straight. Your argument is that you are not being pissy about this????????? :lol::roflol:

I think you just pegged the pissy meter out my friend.

At least I do put some thought into my posts. Try it sometime. :lol:

I can't believe that you guys got BG's panties in a bunch....to this level...........without ME ! ! !

We do what we can. ;) You know it is the offseason when there is nothing better to do than rattle bg's cage. Kick the dog or rattle bg's cage? hmmmmm. I really like that dog.

Archived