Yet another "Football's Dirtiest Programs" List

DaddyBoyAU

Even though this is from a Bama fan, it's well thought out. UAT comes in at number 4, Kentucky at 5 and Auburn at 8.

The article is too long to post here, but here's the link:

NCAA's Ten Dirtiest Programs

Click here to see how he gauged the programs...

I just don't get it. How are we one of the dirtiest programs?

We had a blown out of proportion sociology "scandal". And the last thing I remember before that was Jetgate, which was an internal matter and not NCAA related.

This moron has been reading too much of Shane from Centerpoint's column.

I just don't get it. How are we one of the dirtiest programs?

We had a blown out of proportion sociology "scandal". And the last thing I remember before that was Jetgate, which was an internal matter and not NCAA related.

This moron has been reading too much of Shane from Centerpoint's column.

From the article: "One internal sanity check for any "dirtiest programs" list that relies on NCAA infractions, and the Association's appraisal of their severity, is that Alabama needs to be near the top of the list or something is amiss. The blogger in me is happy to report that I have not failed on that score. The alumnus in me, on the other hand, is disappointed that the facts are what they are, and I'm not about to pretend that I'm not."

If someone were truly independent and based on the facts UA would actually be closer to No. 1 if not No. 1. If UA was not at the top the list would have no credibility whatsoever. In this case since UA is there the UA alumnus side of the author simply drags AU into the list ... the old IF we are THEN you are too.

Archived