UAT's 4 arrested players

AU alum

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know can one of our resident bama fans let us know if any of the four upstanding citizens saw action against the mighty catamounts.

i don't know can one of our resident bama fans let us know if any of the four upstanding citizens saw action against the mighty catamounts.

All four played.

So did Chapman.

I guess this game will eventually go down as a loss, considering.

I guess BG can FINALLY be "dissappointed" that they played with out the suspensions we all knew weren't coming.

:rolleyes:

no, he'll find a way to spin this just like everything else.

I guess BG can FINALLY be "dissappointed" that they played with out the suspensions we all knew weren't coming.

...and you KNOW, I'm not going to let him. Period.

I'm just the right "Overly Verbose Windbag" to do it.... :thumbsup:

I'm just the right "Overly Verbose Windbag"to do it.... :thumbsup:

"Championship Debater...or "Overly Verbose Windbag""

Sounds good I like it.

All four played.

So did Chapman.

I guess this game will eventually go down as a loss, considering.

What does it matter if chapman played or not. He was cleared by the NCAA. From what I understand about the grades thing, it wasnt a university thing. It was a Hoover thing.

it wasnt a university thing. It was a Hoover thing.

The NCAA agrees with you. But around here, the NCAA's word is only valid if it's slamming Alabama.

As valid as the NCAA's word when they put Bama on probation?

As far as it being "a Hoover thing". Would the NCAA have cleared Chapman if they had known the grades had been changed? If they had known the principle at Hoover was a Bama booster? If they had known the counselor at Hoover was a Bama Booster? If they had known of the contact between the Hoover principle, counselor & a certain Bama coach?

Did all/any of them play yesterday?

Yup...and they all got ICE CREAM!!!

:au::homer:

The NCAA agrees with you. But around here, the NCAA's word is only valid if it's slamming Alabama.

This is one of the worst arguments I have ever seen. Basically what BG is saying is that if a University can apply pressure on someone within the highschool who has grade changing authority, it is then the high school's problem and no infraction has occurred. This is 100% bogus.

The NCAA looked into the "grade changing," which granted--was perfromed by people within the high school. The missing link they have been unable to (or unwilling) to prove is that UAT had communication (and ties) to those "grade-changers" and influenced the change as such.

Quit defending it and just breathe a sigh of relief that you're not going to get busted for it.

I'm just the right "Overly Verbose Windbag" to do it.... :thumbsup:

Not overly, Just Right Verbose Windbag.

This is one of the worst arguments I have ever seen. Basically what BG is saying is that if a University can apply pressure on someone within the highschool who has grade changing authority, it is then the high school's problem and no infraction has occurred. This is 100% bogus.

The NCAA looked into the "grade changing," which granted--was perfromed by people within the high school. The missing link they have been unable to (or unwilling) to prove is that UAT had communication (and ties) to those "grade-changers" and influenced the change as such.

Quit defending it and just breathe a sigh of relief that you're not going to get busted for it.

don't be so quick to assume its over. I won't be surprised if we see this game moved to the loss column at some point.

You don't know UA pressured anyone. You just assume that because you hate UA.

Why not just deal with the facts as they come out, without assuming anything.

You don't know UA pressured anyone. You just assume that because you hate UA.

Why not just deal with the facts as they come out, without assuming anything.

Interesting quote from you bg. I mean, chopper has been here REPEATEDLY reminding you of the FACT that saban said weeks ago that none of those players would be suspended. Yet you chose to ignore that FACT. Now your telling US to deal with the facts as they come out?? typical.

Interesting quote from you bg. I mean, chopper has been here REPEATEDLY reminding you of the FACT that saban said weeks ago that none of those players would be suspended. Yet you chose to ignore that FACT. Now your telling US to deal with the facts as they come out?? typical.

I didn't fabricate anything though. I simply said I would wait until the game was played. I never said "Saban is GOING to suspend them for sure...you just wait"

I don't understand why you guys continue to make a big deal out of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what happened. I waited. I saw. I criticized accordingly.

The equivalent would be you guys WAITING to see what happens in this case...before ASSUMING your own facts, just because they make Alabama look bad. You are projecting what you want to happen into the case.

I didn't fabricate anything though. I simply said I would wait until the game was played. I never said "Saban is GOING to suspend them for sure...you just wait"

I don't understand why you guys continue to make a big deal out of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what happened. I waited. I saw. I criticized accordingly.

The equivalent would be you guys WAITING to see what happens in this case...before ASSUMING your own facts, just because they make Alabama look bad. You are projecting what you want to happen into the case.

no, but you constantly ignored that saban had said weeks ago that they would NOT be suspended.

How many yards was the uat player in your signature penalized for that illegal hit? Was he ejected?

no, but you constantly ignored that saban had said weeks ago that they would NOT be suspended.

How many yards was the uat player in your signature penalized for that illegal hit? Was he ejected?

You're such a freaking homer. Your last line tells it all. It wasn't an illegal hit.

I didn't "constantly ignore" anything. I just reserved judgment until the game was played.

Bottom line, you and a few others here, not only expect me to be more critical of my University than you EVER THOUGHT about being of yours...but now me being critical isn't even enough. You wan't me to do it on your time table.

The concept of objectivity is lost on you.

You're such a freaking homer. Your last line tells it all. It wasn't an illegal hit.

And your such a delusional uater. It is according to the rule book

I didn't "constantly ignore" anything. I just reserved judgment until the game was played.

Bottom line, you and a few others here, not only expect me to be more critical of my University than you EVER THOUGHT about being of yours...but now me being critical isn't even enough. You wan't me to do it on your time table.

No, actually we don't expect it. We don't expect anything from you and we get exactly what we expect. Arrogance, Spin and Delusion. Exactly how do you know my thoughts on my university?? Miss Cleo is that you??

The concept of objectivity is lost on you.

:roflol::roflol: That's #^$&*^%$ Hilarious coming from you. I could pull up reasons why I think that's funny --like bryant turning in other programs to the NCAA (and that being ok) but fulmer turning in bammer is the most evil thing that could ever be done -- but I won't do that. I think you know how absolutely STUPID that comment is coming from you of all people.

I think you know how absolutely STUPID that comment is coming from you of all people.

Howso? My positive/nice AU posts outnumber those where I slam Auburn 10 to 1. I've never read anything positive you've said about Alabama. All you do is talk $&@^ about Alabama and pump AU sunshine.

I'd say the fact that I often post positive things about Auburn, give you guys kudos for big wins, even pull for you guys...lends insight towards my objectivity. I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more favorable to Auburn than you ever thought about being to Alabama. I give AU the benefit of the doubt 100000x more than you do for Alabama.

The only reason you think I'm delusional is because I don't hate UA as much as you do.

And no, I don't know your thoughts. I can only derive an opinion based on what you post here. And all you do here is freaking biiiiiiiiiiiitch and whine about UA. As if they pee in your cheerios every morning.

If I posted about Auburn the way you do about UA, I would have been banned 5 years ago.

BTW, it wasn't an illegal hit. The RB is about 6" shorter than Rolando. The guy ran into Ro's SHOULDER...last time I checked you could hit with your shoulder. Yet another example of you wanting to indict UA...simply because you hate them.

As much as it pains me, in BG's defense at least he did say that Deadrick should have been suspended for 3-4 games. So far he's one of the few Bama fans to say that.

Plus say what you will but BG comes here and takes it day after day and though he's had many of illogical arguments he has at least attempted to debate in good faith.

As much as it pains me, in BG's defense at least he did say that Deadrick should have been suspended for 3-4 games. So far he's one of the few Bama fans to say that.

Plus say what you will but BG comes here and takes it day after day and though he's had many of illogical arguments he has at least attempted to debate in good faith.

I'd probably be on board with a lot of what you just said if it weren't for the other half of his posts that are to do nothing but extend, bury and spin an argument. I'll give credit where credit is due. That's why I don't follow him everywhere, he DOES give some outstanding OPINIONS from time to time, but his inability to seperate those from fact have kept him in hot water with a lot of others on this board.

I'd say if his opinions stayed opinions, and threads ended when they should (when facts are presented, known and it's over), then I see Utopia, honey bees and puppies being the way of the day. I don't see that coming anytime soon though.... :no:

No offense of course....

Archived