UAT's 4 arrested players

AU alum

The "playing chapman part" would be the problem....if there is a problem. Time, as has always been the case, will tell the tale.....

You are right. And if it comes out that Alabama made Hoover change the grade, THAT is what will get them in hot water. Not playing him against WCU.

And Tig...what, no emoticons?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The "playing chapman part" would be the problem....if there is a problem. Time, as has always been the case, will tell the tale.....

You are right. And if it comes out that Alabama made Hoover change the grade, THAT is what will get them in hot water. Not playing him against WCU.

Doesn't have to be uat changing grades.(Never even thought about a university being able to cheat....It takes BOOSTERS ! ! !)

Geeze, talk about something stupid. How much is Tuberville paying those refs from the other night? That face mask call in the forth agianst KSU was totally bogus. Even espn said it was BS.

We all know ESPN is the authority on college football.

Interesting quote from you bg. I mean, chopper has been here REPEATEDLY reminding you of the FACT that saban said weeks ago that none of those players would be suspended. Yet you chose to ignore that FACT. Now your telling US to deal with the facts as they come out?? typical.

I didn't fabricate anything though. I simply said I would wait until the game was played. I never said "Saban is GOING to suspend them for sure...you just wait"

I don't understand why you guys continue to make a big deal out of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what happened. I waited. I saw. I criticized accordingly.

The equivalent would be you guys WAITING to see what happens in this case...before ASSUMING your own facts, just because they make Alabama look bad. You are projecting what you want to happen into the case.

no, but you constantly ignored that saban had said weeks ago that they would NOT be suspended.

How many yards was the uat player in your signature penalized for that illegal hit? Was he ejected?

Geeze, talk about something stupid. How much is Tuberville paying those refs from the other night? That face mask call in the forth agianst KSU was totally bogus. Even espn said it was BS.

i've noticed this is bama's new spin on how we win games. nevermind the bad calls that went against us. its like they have this new mentalitly that auburn can't win without refs helping them. It used to be cause bama was down, but since the probabtion excuse is three years old they now harp on the refs.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.....BAMA FANS, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE DEFEND SABAN PLAYING DEADRICK, or even the other two. I give castille a pass, he was just acting like an idiot, not assaulting a police officer. All over the place i hear how saban is sending a "message" by suspending brown and hall, but what about the three that got freakin arrested? You're tellin me that you can break the law but as long as you don't break team rules you're good to go? Unfreakinbelievable.

Interesting quote from you bg. I mean, chopper has been here REPEATEDLY reminding you of the FACT that saban said weeks ago that none of those players would be suspended. Yet you chose to ignore that FACT. Now your telling US to deal with the facts as they come out?? typical.

I didn't fabricate anything though. I simply said I would wait until the game was played. I never said "Saban is GOING to suspend them for sure...you just wait"

I don't understand why you guys continue to make a big deal out of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what happened. I waited. I saw. I criticized accordingly.

The equivalent would be you guys WAITING to see what happens in this case...before ASSUMING your own facts, just because they make Alabama look bad. You are projecting what you want to happen into the case.

no, but you constantly ignored that saban had said weeks ago that they would NOT be suspended.

How many yards was the uat player in your signature penalized for that illegal hit? Was he ejected?

i've noticed this is bama's new spin on how we win games. nevermind the bad calls that went against us. its like they have this new mentalitly that auburn can't win without refs helping them. It used to be cause bama was down, but since the probabtion excuse is three years old they now harp on the refs.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.....BAMA FANS, HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE DEFEND SABAN PLAYING DEADRICK, or even the other two. I give castille a pass, he was just acting like an idiot, not assaulting a police officer. All over the place i hear how saban is sending a "message" by suspending brown and hall, but what about the three that got freakin arrested? You're tellin me that you can break the law but as long as you don't break team rules you're good to go? Unfreakinbelievable.

It wasnt a spin, KSU had you guys beat. They self distructed in the end. Back to bad calls, I saw only that facemask as a bad call.

It wasnt a spin, KSU had you guys beat. They self distructed in the end. Back to bad calls, I saw only that facemask as a bad call.

I guess you didn't see the two spears Brando took to the back of head that wasn't called either did you?

Borges finally gave up on the play action BS on the last drive and let Brandon do his thing out of the shotgun. Tune in Saturday night and get back to me after your team plays someone with a pulse.

Have you seen Jeremy Pruitt and Kevin Steele together much lately? B)

Im just trying to figure out how Auburn pays all these different SEC officiating crews and keeping them all from reporting the bribes and all calling nothing but good Auburn calls.

Man, Tubberville is an evil master mind. Now all he needs to do is start paying off the pac 10 conference officials to upend that conference so USC/CAL/UCLA all end up at the bottom of their conference.

*sarcasm*

BG:

If info comes out LATER indicting Bama in all this, sure, put him on the bench. But at this point, the only people pointing the finger at Bama are Auburn fans. Not the NCAA, not even other people around the sport.

Who would you be referring to here, BG? Other people? Like Finebaum? Raida? Cecil Hurt? Those "other people?" That would be the same list of "other people" who NEVER point the finger at Alabama, even at the most obvious of times.

I'm not saying that there is a fire there. But, the Alabama media is not always the best at reporting the smoke.

Someone educate me here...

If it comes out LATER that Chapman was ineligible after-all, and he played... What does Bama have to do with the games he played?

I mean...since the fact that Chapman played wasn't an issue and all......according to BG.....

If it comes out LATER that Chapman was ineligible after-all, and he played... What does Bama have to do with the games he played?

I mean...since the fact that Chapman played wasn't an issue and all......according to BG.....

see uat's "official" record for 1993 for your answer to this one.

Here let me help you out.

LINK

Here let me help you out.

LINK

beat me to it... :poke:

Okay, everyone just get a grip. As we all know, there are other ways to "Discipline" a player besides a suspension.

I mean, do you people think CNS actually allowed ANY of these 4 players to eat at the same training table as the rest of the team? From what my inside sources tell me, on game day, all 4 had to take their plates and sit at a table all by themselves, a good 5-6 feet away from everyone else.

You don't think these guys are now sorry for what they've done? Think again.

He might even have made them sit in a corner to eat their ice cream.

Okay, everyone just get a grip. As we all know, there are other ways to "Discipline" a player besides a suspension.

I mean, do you people think CNS actually allowed ANY of these 4 players to eat at the same training table as the rest of the team? From what my inside sources tell me, on game day, all 4 had to take their plates and sit at a table all by themselves, a good 5-6 feet away from everyone else.

and they may have to eat it plain with no toppings of any sort.

and they may have to eat it plain with no toppings of any sort.

No! That Saban is a stern taskmaster!

Hold on just one minute there. I feel certain they were forced to eat their ICECREAM like all uat offenders............

Archived