UAT's 4 arrested players

AU alum

And there it is isn't it? You expect me to accept the Auburn spin on something as the final word. What makes you more qualified than me to judge what the "final word" is on anything?

At the end of the day, it's ALL opinion. Your opinion, my opinion. It's all relative.

But you guys don't expect me to have my own opinion. Not only do you expect me not to see things through Crimson glasses...you expect me to see everything through orange ones. And the only acceptable resulotion to any argument, to you, is the one that ALWAYS leans to whatever makes Alabama look the worst...and Auburn the best. And that's probably a bit unfair.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And there it is isn't it? You expect me to accept the Auburn spin on something as the final word. What makes you more qualified than me to judge what the "final word" is on anything?

At the end of the day, it's ALL opinion. Your opinion, my opinion. It's all relative.

But you guys don't expect me to have my own opinion. Not only do you expect me not to see things through Crimson glasses...you expect me to see everything through orange ones. And the only acceptable resulotion to any argument, to you, is the one that ALWAYS leans to whatever makes Alabama look the worst...and Auburn the best. And that's probably a bit unfair.

Wow, and here we have it in a nutshell...

That's just the thing BG. The ONE thing that started all this. You argue to the point of sillyness almost always in a foolish attempt at changing Auburn people's minds to see things your way as it relates to Alabama.

You are WELCOME to your opinions, and I've told you that timeless times. I'm just saying, quit representing your OPINIONS as FACTS, or ignoring FACTS when presented to you. It makes you look like a complete Bammer boob. I've given you tons of credit during the same times I've slapped you with the proverbial fish. NOBODY told you to NOT have an opinion...

You saying otherwise is just you being a complete total 10 year old girl.

Please...

WELCOME TO AUNATION.NET...AN AUBURN BOARD WITH WITH AUBURN PEOPLE....WITH AN AUBURN POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

So you are saying that you want to live in a world where everyone sits around and agrees with one another?

I didn't see a sign on the door that said "Welcome to Aunation.net, where the Binford Sunshine Pumper 3400 is required"

I agree with you guys more than you give me credit for. I even share some criticism of UA. But I'm not gonna just sit here and read post after post of the blind homer circle (@(! without a differing opinion.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

So you are saying that you want to live in a world where everyone sits around and agrees with one another?

Nope... Just give their opinions OR facts....and we'll go from there.....

I didn't see a sign on the door that said "Welcome to Aunation.net, where the Binford Sunshine Pumper 3400 is required"

Probably not considering there wasn't one though....excellent Tim Taylor/ "Home Improvement" reference though.... :thumbsup:

I agree with you guys more than you give me credit for. I even share some criticism of UA. But I'm not gonna just sit here and read post after post of the blind homer circle (@(! without a differing opinion.

You do?...Okay... That's even fine.... Thanks...

As far as the bolded... That's just stupid, because that's obviously what you think of us Auburn fans here in our Auburn board, and yet you read post after post of our blind homer circle everyday... Regardless of whether or not our "homer" drivel is actually fact based, or contradictory to your opinion....

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Nothing wrong with what???.... That "you're not gonna just sit here and read post after post of the blind homer circle"? :rolleyes:

Go BG GO! GO GO GO!!

I was at our game. I truly do not know the answer. For the record, how many of the four did play, seriously?

All 4.

:o Seriously?

OMG....All 4? AND Chapman too?

:no:

Why wouldn't Chapman play? He was cleared by the NCAA.

Because he was cleared by the NCAA on bogus academic records. Does no one in the UAT admissions office have a backbone? So it will now be policy at UAT to accept academic transcripts that are publicly KNOWN to be bogus? What hapens if the NCAA requests new transcripts that are certified?

BG, I know you well enough to know this is eating you up as a Bama Grad.

Why wouldn't Chapman play? He was cleared by the NCAA.

Easy BG, no need for 6 new pages of discussion. It's just DKW's reaction.

I guess Bama is banking on there being nothing to be worried about with Chapman..

We ARE allowed to raise an eyebrow about that ...right? Is that OK with you?

:rolleyes:

I've taken today off, so if I need to explain this to you all day, I can... B)

I've taken today off, so if I need to explain this to you all day, I can... B)

Better get some graphs and put it in layman's terms.

Common sense man. It isn't hard....

I used to think those "So Easy, A Caveman Can Do It" shirts pertaining to Bama were a cheap joke..but... I dunno....

Doesn't eat me up. The only people pointing fingers at Alabama on this one, are Auburn fans.

Doesn't eat me up. The only people pointing fingers at Alabama on this one, are Auburn fans.

Well, that made it kind of official for me today. Bama just admitted being the "'Just Win, Baby' Oakland Raiders of College Football."

We suspend very important players because of acting up, arrests, academics. IE Blackmon, Trahan, Sears, Rowell, etc.

Bama hands out ice cream and playing time to folks that break the law and are publicly known to be factually ineligible.

Okay, everyone just get a grip. As we all know, there are other ways to "Discipline" a player besides a suspension.

I mean, do you people think CNS actually allowed ANY of these 4 players to eat at the same training table as the rest of the team? From what my inside sources tell me, on game day, all 4 had to take their plates and sit at a table all by themselves, a good 5-6 feet away from everyone else.

You don't think these guys are now sorry for what they've done? Think again.

and are publicly known to be factually ineligible.

So you are saying that the NCAA told us we couldn't play Chapman and we played him anyway?

Or should I translate what you said to be the following:

"I know Alabama cheated. Because they are Alabama. I hate Alabama, and I hate Hoover."

I swear David, why can't you wait until something actually comes out about all of this? I've never seen someone so giddy to see a top High School program go through so many troubles. I really think it's sad that you WANT something like this to happen to a High School...BECAUSE they are a Bama pipeline and it could potentially get Bama in trouble.

You do realize what you said is crazy right? What does "publicly known to be factually ineligible" mean anyway? Does that mean Alabama needed him to play SOOOOO bad that they are willing to go on probation just to get some reps in against WCU?

Or maybe, just maybe, the only "publicly known" part is among the Auburn homer public?

I swear David, why can't you wait until something actually comes out about all of this?

Why? Why should he have to wait BG if he already has facts? Just because you can't wait even when given facts, doesn't mean the rest of us are stupid.

Why do you STILL not get that being an Auburn Homer is OKAY on an Auburn board? Why do still not get that people here on AUNation.net do NOT support Alabama Athletics?

Why do you just ignore that DKW has brought facts as opposed to just opinions on this subject? Why do you STILL think this only about Auburn hating Alabama?

Please explain..

DO NOT ANSWER THIS WITH A QUESTION OR YOUR OPINION PASSED OFF AS FACT. Can you do that?

I say no.

BG:

1) He was cleared PRIOR to the Bham News articles. I have been told by a media personaliy that he has not been re-cleared.

2) The Bham News articles spell out that his grades were changed, however it happened, to the end that made him eligible this year.

By all factual accounts, he never made the grades. It appears he was given the grade so he could get into bama and play this season.

BG:

1) He was cleared PRIOR to the Bham News articles. I have been told by a media personaliy that he has not been re-cleared.

2) The Bham News articles spell out that his grades were changed, however it happened, to the end that made him eligible this year.

By all factual accounts, he never made the grades. It appears he was given the grade so he could get into bama and play this season.

We all know why Saban played him. He played him because he knows he won't be around when the bammerperry hits the fan on this......

BG:

None of that makes BAMA culpable. The NCAA even came out and said that they would not punish Chapman for a mistake made by the HIGH SCHOOL.

If info comes out LATER indicting Bama in all this, sure, put him on the bench. But at this point, the only people pointing the finger at Bama are Auburn fans. Not the NCAA, not even other people around the sport.

There was nothing wrong with playing Chapman. The NCAA hasn't told use we can't. And if we did cheat, then we will get in trouble for the cheating part...not the playing Chapman part.

The "playing chapman part" would be the problem....if there is a problem. Time, as has always been the case, will tell the tale.....

Guest Tigrinum Major

None of that makes BAMA culpable. The NCAA even came out and said that they would not punish Chapman for a mistake made by the HIGH SCHOOL.

The only person I have seen that particular quote attributed to was one Mr. Nick Saban. I have not seen an NCAA response to this whole situation.

Perhaps you could point me in the correct direction with a link?

TIA, SIAP, LOL, STFU.

Interesting quote from you bg. I mean, chopper has been here REPEATEDLY reminding you of the FACT that saban said weeks ago that none of those players would be suspended. Yet you chose to ignore that FACT. Now your telling US to deal with the facts as they come out?? typical.

I didn't fabricate anything though. I simply said I would wait until the game was played. I never said "Saban is GOING to suspend them for sure...you just wait"

I don't understand why you guys continue to make a big deal out of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what happened. I waited. I saw. I criticized accordingly.

The equivalent would be you guys WAITING to see what happens in this case...before ASSUMING your own facts, just because they make Alabama look bad. You are projecting what you want to happen into the case.

no, but you constantly ignored that saban had said weeks ago that they would NOT be suspended.

How many yards was the uat player in your signature penalized for that illegal hit? Was he ejected?

Geeze, talk about something stupid. How much is Tuberville paying those refs from the other night? That face mask call in the forth agianst KSU was totally bogus. Even espn said it was BS.

Archived