Appalachian State students rush stadium

CircleDrill

This is awesome! :cheer:

They stormed their own stadium in NC and tore down the goalposts. Then paraded them through the streets and left them on the front lawn of the Chancellor's house.

Article

"This is just crazy. We never expected this," Lynch said. "We had 15 fire trucks in front of us on the way here. It's unbelievable."

Meh.

Tearing down the goalposts is bush league. Anytime and any place. Period.

I'm glad you think so. We're lucky that you're around to tell us how to think on such matters.

:homer:

Meh.

Tearing down the goalposts Going apes**t because you beat Western Carolina is bush league. Anytime and any place. Period.

Fixed that for ya.

Meh.

Tearing down the goalposts Going apes**t because you beat Western Carolina is bush league. Anytime and any place. Period.

Fixed that for ya.

Tou-freakin-che!

I wasn't telling you how to think. I was telling you how I think.

Think and do whatever you please.

Riiight. Cause at bammer, we don't sully ourselves w/ such nonsense. We just chuck bricks through the office windows of head coaches who lose to Ole Miss at Homecomin'. That ain't bush league in the least!

To me this sort of goes along with this - did anybody else notice the goalposts at FSU on the game last night? They are mechanical goal posts that fold down so they can't be torn down - they fold right as the game ends. They are cool!

Meh.

Fixed that for ya.

Who's going apes**t?

I left before the game was even over.

Meh.

Fixed that for ya.

Who's going apes**t?

Birmingham News, crimsontusks.com, and the entire bammer fan base, just to name a few. I'm sure there are others talking about how awesome and impressive the team looked on Saturday against a team that won 2 games last year.

Meh.

Fixed that for ya.

Who's going apes**t?

Birmingham News, crimsontusks.com, and the entire bammer fan base, just to name a few. I'm sure there are others talking about how awesome and impressive the team looked on Saturday against a team that won 2 games last year.

This is WIN is being touted as one of the greatest Bama wins in the past five years, right behind the win over Florida in 2005. It was the great beginning to Saban Dynasty at Alabama.

It all ties back to that App. State win over Michigan.

WCU and Appalachian State are both members of the Southern Conference. The rivalry game between WCU and App. State is always a sell-out weither being played at Boone or Chuwahee N.C.

The mightly defense of WCU has limited the high powered offense of App. State (that had like 500 yards on Michigan) to less then 35 points per meeting the past three years.

So, you might as well equate App. State = WCU. In the bammer rational, they just knocked off the team that beat Michigan.

Meh.

Fixed that for ya.

Who's going apes**t?

actually theres not really much sunshine pumping on crimsontusks or B'ham News, unless you're talking about an article that might be in the print version of the paper that is not online.

Meh.

Tearing down the goalposts is bush league. Anytime and any place. Period.

Naming your kids after a football program is bush league. Period.

92k at the spring game is bush league. Period.

The drunk chick at the airport is bush league. Period.

An entire merchandise industry based on a coach who has still only coached 1 game is bush league. Period.

Letting a bunch of criminals play ball is bush league. Period.

Decrying that which you don't understand, b/c you've forgotten what a big win feels like, is bush league. Period.

Naming your kids after a football program is bush league. Period.

92k at the spring game is bush league. Period.

The drunk chick at the airport is bush league. Period.

An entire merchandise industry based on a coach who has still only coached 1 game is bush league. Period.

Letting a bunch of criminals play ball is bush league. Period.

Decrying that which you don't understand, b/c you've forgotten what a big win feels like, is bush league. Period.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Meh.

Fixed that for ya.

Who's going apes**t?

This is WIN is being touted as one of the greatest Bama wins in the past five years, right behind the win over Florida in 2005. It was the great beginning to Saban Dynasty at Alabama.

It all ties back to that App. State win over Michigan.

WCU and Appalachian State are both members of the Southern Conference. The rivalry game between WCU and App. State is always a sell-out weither being played at Boone or Chuwahee N.C.

The mightly defense of WCU has limited the high powered offense of App. State (that had like 500 yards on Michigan) to less then 35 points per meeting the past three years.

So, you might as well equate App. State = WCU. In the bammer rational, they just knocked off the team that beat Michigan.

Nope, you missed one step in the bama logic train - THEY just beat Michigan! :P:big:

Archived