Eat at Wings

abrnfanatc

I like Baumhower's wings, just the past few times I have been there with my friends or family the service has been poor. If you want to talk about sucky food, Dreamlands blows in the Huntsville.

Dreamland in Huntsville and Mobile sucks. But Bham and Ttown are really good. If you like ribs, and don't like Dreamland in Tuscaloosa...you are just saying that because you are anti-bama.

I like ribs, and I have only eaten at the one in Huntsville. I would like to try the Dreamlands in T-town.

I like Baumhower's wings, just the past few times I have been there with my friends or family the service has been poor. If you want to talk about sucky food, Dreamlands blows in the Huntsville.

Dreamland in Huntsville and Mobile sucks. But Bham and Ttown are really good. If you like ribs, and don't like Dreamland in Tuscaloosa...you are just saying that because you are anti-bama.

I have said it before and I will say it again....There is nothing that special about dreamland ribs. I have had better in over a dozen spots in this state, not to mention out of state.

JMHO

i've been to the huntsville, mobile, and tuscaloosa dreamland and i don't think any of them taste any better than the other. But the ribs are too freakin expensive so i get a pork sandwich.

I have said it before and I will say it again....There is nothing that special about dreamland ribs. I have had better in over a dozen spots in this state, not to mention out of state.

JMHO

Give that man a prize. I agree completely. If I want gristle and fat I will look at UAT's homecoming court.

JMHO

Actually, Dreamland doesn't even have the best ribs in the Tuscaloosa area. Archibald's in Northport had much better ribs the last time I visited.

JMHO

Give that man a prize. I agree completely. If I want gristle and fat I will look at UAT's homecoming court.

Amen :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Bottom line, if Dreamland was located in Opelika, you guys would be all for it.

Dreamland > Archibald's/Woodrow's

Sorry, I do like Dreamland, but Archibald's is better IMO.

Beaurgard's does have some of the best wings around and so does Hooters. The Rooster's in Decatur is not bad either. Also, when I make my own wings at home, I buy the Texas Pete Buffalo Wing sauce to put on them.

I do agree that the Huntsville Dreamland is crap and will admit that the one in T-Town is much better. Here is my take on Dreamland ribs: the sauce is awesome, the ribs themselves need more meat on them. Sometimes I will buy the sauce and put them on my own ribs at home. I suggest some of you try that sometime.

When I lived in Northport for a few months, one of our roommates worked at Dreamland as a waiter. He would bring home slabs of ribs and and the sauce by the gallons. That is how I was introduced to Dreamland.

Archived