Eat at Wings

abrnfanatc

Finebaum played this a few times last week. Finebaum threatened to go after Le Batard, LOL.

The bammer's were crying on the pregame show Saturday that only five or six actual bammer's got to talk to THE COACH since the switchboard was overwhelmed with "hate" calls like this.

But, It was a pricelss.....to hear Saban play dumb like he didn't hear the dude and then the UAT network guy hanging up on him and telling him never to call back. LOL!

Finebaum played this a few times last week. It seems Jim Levitt posted the call in number for Saban's show on his website and also was encouraging Miami folks to call in while the show was being taped. The bammer's were crying that only five or six actual bammer's got to talk to THE COACH since the switchboard was overwhelmed with "hate" calls like this.

But, It was a pricelss.....to hear Saban play dumb like he didn't hear the dude and then the UAT network guy hanging up on him and telling him never to call back. LOL!

You are a liar. Everyone loves Al Davis.....I mean $aban.

The Miami guys who did the interview with Baumhauer referred to him as "Saddam HuSaban".

:roflol:

Instant classic..

Then Baumhauer insists the only reason they have the show at his place is because of a contract he signed three years ago. LOL!

I think the caller was a bit immature but its still funny.

I agree it sounds like Bob is straddling the fence, but voicing his displeasure at how things were handled.

I think Baumhauer is a pretty stand up guy. We had a bad experience at a Wings in Huntsville with my teammates after a hockey game. Somebody called the home office and Bob personally called them back and invited everyone plus their families to come back for a meal on the house. He also fired the manager and waiter that were rude. It's always impressed me considering the poor customer service most places have.

I do believe I will go out of my way this week to go by and pick up some of those wings....to go! ! ! !

Simply priceLESS ! ! !

That was hilarious. I thought the music was from "The Fake Pre-Game Show" just to find out that that cornball mess was for real.... :lol:

Then the first caller asked him "Who's minding hell?" Miami Fans are very bitter it appears.

The funniest things just write themselves sometimes.... :big:

BTW, the retards over at TI are calling for a boycott of BB's Wings for his comments on the show.

Bob Baumhower is taking Coach Saban for granite, I don't like that.............. Larry Merchant 2007-09-03 19:24:15

Coach Saban will deal with Bob Baumhower I can assure you of that. For all intensive purposes Bob Baumhower really screwed up.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You should resist because their food sucks.

Ok, that is totally uncalled for. They are not the best wings I've ever tasted, but they are decent.

Just because Baumhower has spoken his mind is no reason to be slamming on his chicken wings.

I think his food is decent. It is not 4 star stuff, but it gets the job done.

I don't know about the other locations, but at the one in Huntsville, he has AU memorabilia hanging up also.

I think his food is decent. It is not 4 star stuff, but it gets the job done.

I don't know about the other locations, but at the one in Huntsville, he has AU memorabilia hanging up also.

I've been to the one in Huntsville a few times. Service has always been good and they have a better selection of beer but to me they can't hold a candle to Beauregard's wings.

We go to Wings about twice a month, and I can't stand it. I like the beer specials, but the wings aren't good IMO. They are, however, the best thing there.

I would rather have battered wings. Or hell, even bigger wings. The ones at Wings are dry and brittle.

And yeah, most Wings places have AU stuff up...not just Bama. It'd be company suicide to single out all the AU fans around the state.

I like Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters a lot better than boomhowers, but Boomhowers wings are still pretty good, these guys were killing $aban, the fake call was priceless

I like Baumhower's wings, just the past few times I have been there with my friends or family the service has been poor. If you want to talk about sucky food, Dreamlands blows in the Huntsville.

And to think, I resisted going to Wings because of the Bammer connections. I may have to rethink that now. :lol:

That's the reason I've never entered the Huntsville locations. If it's bammer related it's messed up,

Beauregard's or Buffalo's Wild Wings will do just fine.

I like Baumhower's wings, just the past few times I have been there with my friends or family the service has been poor. If you want to talk about sucky food, Dreamlands blows in the Huntsville.

Dreamland in Huntsville and Mobile sucks. But Bham and Ttown are really good. If you like ribs, and don't like Dreamland in Tuscaloosa...you are just saying that because you are anti-bama.

We go to Wings about twice a month, and I can't stand it. I like the beer specials, but the wings aren't good IMO. They are, however, the best thing there.

I would rather have battered wings. Or hell, even bigger wings. The ones at Wings are dry and brittle.

And yeah, most Wings places have AU stuff up...not just Bama. It'd be company suicide to single out all the AU fans around the state.

Not a big fan of their wings either, try the "Hot Lips" next time. It's their version of boneless wings and the best thing I've found on the menu.

Dreamland in Huntsville and Mobile sucks. But Bham and Ttown are really good. If you like ribs, and don't like Dreamland in Tuscaloosa...you are just saying that because you are anti-bama.

I have been to both a few times, and they are both excellent. Where the one in Bham is bigger and newer, the one in Tuscaloosa still has the greasy, hole-in-the wall joint feel. The ribs from both are excellent, however.

Archived