Border? What border?

Tigermike

“Mexico does not end at its borders... Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico... We strongly protest the unilateral measures taken by the U.S. Congress and government that have only persecuted and exacerbated the mistreatment of Mexican undocumented workers.” — Mexican President Felipe Calderon

What's interesting about this is so far, there has been NO official response to this tirade. It's absolutely unbelievable to hear this guy imply that America's soverignty doesn't really exist. I know in this day and age our officials feel that they have to be politically correct and all that crap, but hey, can we just let this slide? Someone should inform him that we wouldn't have this "invasion" of his own people if he would get his feces amassed down there and improve his own country's economic plight and purge the government of corruption and imcompetence....... :poke:

It is amazing how both parties are running from this like it's the plague. It is one of the single most asked question from the public today and they try to deflect everything towards the war.

I really don't understand the border sitaution from a political standpoint. I know politicians are just trying to get votes, but the illegals can't vote so say what you think. It seems pretty simple, you either come in legally or you get deported. Now if you want to talk about lessening restriction on legal immigration or stuff like that it may be a different story, but as it stands now, either you get in legal or you get deported. It's quite simple.

I understand defending the border is much more difficult but I'm saying from a political standpoint I don't know why so many are so scared.

Archived