game thread

bammanmr

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the only thing i hate about tv games. They are so worried about the games running too long, it keeps them from giving more time for the games. As a result the 2nd game starts before the 1st game ends and we miss part of the game. In this case the game we really want to see. Why can't they just allow 15-30 extra minutes for the early game so it doesn't interfere with the late game?

this is the only thing i hate about tv games. They are so worried about the games running too long, it keeps them from giving more time for the games. As a result the 2nd game starts before the 1st game ends and we miss part of the game. In this case the game we really want to see. Why can't they just allow 15-30 extra minutes for the early game so it doesn't interfere with the late game?

How about fewer commercials? It has taken 50 minutes to play 11 minutes of football.

How about fewer commercials? It has taken 50 minutes to play 11 minutes of football.

can't dare cut in to their commercials but they'll change the playing rules every time.

:angry: Freaking hate ESPN. I have Dish and there are about 8 differnet ESPNs, including 2 camed ESPN Alternate. Currently ESPN Alternate is not showing a game but playing elevator music.

what the F are they doing??? get to the current game. They do have a contract to show the game right??? Let's get to it. CRAP...

Archived