game thread

bammanmr

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks offense.

I don't blame the D for giving up that TD, they were the only unit that came out for Auburn tonight. Offense put us in that position all night long, I am surprised we lasted into OT.

Thanks offense. More importantly, thanks Cox.

Just got home. The O is just awful, no make that woeful. Cox is just not showing that he is a 5th year Senior QB. he is telegraphing every pass.

The D was great. They just wore out. The special teams were great until the last kick off. Byrum is kicking all world.

The O is just woeful tho. They are not improving at all. This is likely going to be a long season.

Actually, it is Cox who is woeful. I think the OL did its job this game. But between his interceptions and fumble, and Fannin's two fumbles, we gave them the game.

If Cox has a really terrible outing against LSU and Florida, it's time to put new blood in and get ready for '08.

Cox should not play another down this season. That was pitiful. Our defense played their ass off and the offense pissed it away. Tubby, Borges, play calling, and Cox were all piss poor. South Florida deserved that win. Congrats to them.

If I really HAD to pick two things that cause Auburn to lose this game it would be Bradon Cox and the kick off coverage.Both were....well bad.

Just got home. The O is just awful, no make that woeful. Cox is just not showing that he is a 5th year Senior QB. he is telegraphing every pass.

The D was great. They just wore out. The special teams were great until the last kick off. Byrum is kicking all world.

The O is just woeful tho. They are not improving at all. This is likely going to be a long season.

Actually, it is Cox who is woeful. I think the OL did its job this game. But between his interceptions and fumble, and Fannin's two fumbles, we gave them the game.

If Cox has a really terrible outing against LSU and Florida, it's time to put new blood in and get ready for '08.

Actually, Fannin's fumbles did not lead to any points. Perchae dropped two passes, one for a TD, one to keep a drive alive that were bigger deals.

The OL was vastly improved. The D was great. Byrum is outstanding.

I didn't think trying to put us in field goal range from our own 30-35 with 2 timeouts was a dangerous move.

Right there, CTT was content with overtime. I thought he was the Riverboat Gambler? Yeah, I understand the risks. A fumble, South Florida is in field goal range. Brandon throws an INT . South Florida could be in field goal range. Auburn has taken bigger chances in the past.

Archived