Bama lost

aumoore

uat did NOT lose. uat was BEATEN by Georgia.

That about sums it up. I am quite certain that the toothless nation will attempt to spin it otherwise.

That about sums it up. I am quite certain that the toothless nation will attempt to spin it otherwise.

Don't be so certain....

Actually most of us are fine with the loss. I still stand by my prediction and say we'll go 7-8 wins this year. I'm not one of the delusional Bama fans. We played flat, JPW was inaffective / needs work and UGA deserved the win. I think this loss probably kills most of the delusional and idiotic bama fans but to be honest, I'm glad. Hopefully it will extinguish some of the "NC or SEC title" crap that has seemed to spew from the pits of idiocracy. We are a team in progress, much like you guys are. The sooner the delusional fans accept this, the better off they will be. Most of us 'sane' fans know where we stand and know we have a long road ahead of us.

Losing was probably good for this program early on as it will fuel the hunger to become a better team in the end. On that note, we're past the loss and are looking forward to next weekend at FSU. Props to UGA for bringing the pain. I'm just glad Bama has shown we don't give up. It's abeen a long time since I've been faithful in my team staying in it all 4 quarters and not giving up. AU fans should be happy we have Saban to be honest. It gives us a better team for you guys to play against anyways. Iron Bowls will be much better and enjoyable this year and the next coming years for sure. No more free cake and icing too (Shula years).

RTR

That game should have been 34-10. It would've been last season...

I was extremely proud of the 4th quarter comeback and they way we played in the 2nd half.

P.S. Slink, told ya so. I know my team.

I said last night after the loss...that this was the least upset I can ever remember feeling after a loss.

Acceptance of being a loser is the biggest step. Congrats on your progress.

:poke:

I said last night after the loss...that this was the least upset I can ever remember feeling after a loss.

Acceptance of being a loser is the biggest step. Congrats on your progress.

:poke:

Remind me of your current record again... ;)

I think it stands at 5 straight.

I think it stands at 5 straight.

Yeah, right. You haven't beaten a Bama coach not named Shula since 2002.

And that wasn't the question.

That's because you haven't had one since then. That will change this year. Bank it.

That's the only answer that matters. We still own this state.

That's because you haven't had one since then. That will change this year. Bank it.

That's some mighty trash talk coming from someone who pulls for a team fresh off of a loss to MSU.

I'm not saying AU WONT beat us. But considering the 4-5 year head start, shouldn't it be a no brainer?

As far as you "owning the state", the current state of recruiting would indicate otherwise.

We'll see.

I'm off to go get some Japanese food.

Shitsurei shimasu. Ja mata ashita.

That's some mighty trash talk coming from someone who pulls for a team fresh off of a loss to MSU.

11-04-2006 MSU 24, uat 16 That's less than a year ago, hotshot.

I'm not saying AU WONT beat us. But considering the 4-5 year head start, shouldn't it be a no brainer?

But I thought Shula was "recruiting lights out", and finding top players before anybody else knew about them? Now we have a 4-5 year head start? Geez, you need to start putting up a disclaimer every week at the top of the board so we'll know what your script is for the week. Make up your mind.

As far as you "owning the state", the current state of recruiting would indicate otherwise.

OHHH, uat is winning the in state recruiting battle. Guess we should just shut down our football program.

Tell me, would you rather win the in state recruiting battle every season and lose to us every November or lose the in state recruiting battle to us and still lose to us every november? At least winning the (in state) recruiting battle gives you something to hold on to.

The state of recruiting doesn't mean JACK. Do I really need to post here how many of our players that are starting or getting significant playing time are from out of state? BTW, how many new kitchens is this class costing you?

Don't be so certain....

Actually most of us are fine with the loss. I still stand by my prediction and say we'll go 7-8 wins this year. I'm not one of the delusional Bama fans. We played flat, JPW was inaffective / needs work and UGA deserved the win. I think this loss probably kills most of the delusional and idiotic bama fans but to be honest, I'm glad. Hopefully it will extinguish some of the "NC or SEC title" crap that has seemed to spew from the pits of idiocracy. We are a team in progress, much like you guys are. The sooner the delusional fans accept this, the better off they will be. Most of us 'sane' fans know where we stand and know we have a long road ahead of us.

Losing was probably good for this program early on as it will fuel the hunger to become a better team in the end. On that note, we're past the loss and are looking forward to next weekend at FSU. Props to UGA for bringing the pain. I'm just glad Bama has shown we don't give up. It's abeen a long time since I've been faithful in my team staying in it all 4 quarters and not giving up. AU fans should be happy we have Saban to be honest. It gives us a better team for you guys to play against anyways. Iron Bowls will be much better and enjoyable this year and the next coming years for sure. No more free cake and icing too (Shula years).

RTR

I agree that game was tough, but it will be a learning experience. I think we are not correctly staffed to run a 3-4. Our dline is not physical enough to run that type of look. We seem to be small at NT and our DB's played pretty crappy. The linebackers made plays all night, but the d-line has to step it up.

JP, well he looks better than Cox did agianst state. But thats not saying much. He is very much off of his game. A bright spot that I saw was Tiffin. He kicked the ball well, as did our punter.

OHHH, uat is winning the in state recruiting battle. Guess we should just shut down our football program.

Tell me, would you rather win the in state recruiting battle every season and lose to us every November or lose the in state recruiting battle to us and still lose to us every november? At least winning the (in state) recruiting battle gives you something to hold on to.

The state of recruiting doesn't mean JACK. Do I really need to post here how many of our players that are starting or getting significant playing time are from out of state? BTW, how many new kitchens is this class costing you?

We aren't winning the IN STATE recruiting battle. We are winning the RECRUITING battle. Our out of staters are ranked higher than your out of staters.

The argument about winning the recruiting battle and losing in November is weak. Many factors...like us having a crappy coach for the last 4 years. And the fact that we are recruiting on a whole new plane vs the last 5 years.

And I don't understand the "kitchens" comment, unless you are suggesting that we are paying for players. And if you are, that's just a sore loser talking.

We aren't winning the IN STATE recruiting battle. We are winning the RECRUITING battle. Our out of staters are ranked higher than your out of staters.

Well, you win THE recruiting battle or think you are, if that makes you happy. We all know those numbers are meaningless until they step on the field and prove it. We will keep kicking your asses in november. Sounds fair to me. You can even award rings for the recruiting nc if you like.

The argument about winning the recruiting battle and losing in November is weak. Many factors...like us having a crappy coach for the last 4 years. And the fact that we are recruiting on a whole new plane vs the last 5 years.

Exactly how is it weak? You uaters claim to beat us in recruiting every year, regardless of who the coach you have is. You uaters were claiming shula the next bahr, just like all the others before him, now you've turned on him just like all the others. Recruiting on a whole new plane?? Again, make up your mind. First shula was recruiting lights out and finding players before anybody else knew about them, now he sucked at recruiting and was a pathetic coach? Please pick one and stick to it.

And I don't understand the "kitchens" comment, unless you are suggesting that we are paying for players. And if you are, that's just a sore loser talking.

Oh, don't play dumb bg, you know exactly what I'm talking about, and you know its true. Deny it, back peddle, avoid the issue all you want, we all know the truth. After all, something that started in the 1920's isn't easy to stop. As far as being a sore loser?? :lmao::lmao: That's that patented bama arrogance again. Exactly how am I a sore loser? Because you're winning the recruting battle (allegedly - nobody has signed their letter of intent yet, unless you are falsifying those too), or because WE'VE KICKED YOUR ASSES FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS? sore loser?? over what?? :lmao: If you've got to provide kitchens and other things to get players, and that's how you win the recruiting battle, that's wonderful. Enjoy it.

We're doing just fine in recruiting, and getting the players we need. You have no idea how loaded we are with top talent all across the board. We know uat is afraid of tuberville, and rightly so, I mean you are 2-6 against him. That's why we have to deal with someone like wincrimson over here telling us that we need to fire tuberville to fix the program. Dream on uaters. Tuberville is here to stay for a long time.

Yes, it's a classic old stand-by from Auburn fans...whenever Bama experiences any success, just explain it away with the grand catch-all of cheating.

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat.

We get it. It's crybaby loser logic. Go ahead and stick with it. We're used to it by now.

You've been telling everyone who wanted to listen that Bama was going back on probation...yet nothing has happened. Just because YOU WANT something to happen, doesn't mean it will.

When you LOSE head to head on a recruit (be it from Alabama, GA, FL or wherever) it's easier for you to cry cheater than it is to man up and give credit where it is due.

Yes, it's a classic old stand-by from Auburn fans...whenever Bama experiences any success, just explain it away with the grand catch-all of cheating.

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat.

We get it. It's crybaby loser logic. Go ahead and stick with it. We're used to it by now.

cry baby loser logic??? Again, I ask...About what?? We've been dominating your program for the past 5 years, and hold the series lead over the last 25. What have I got to be a crybaby about? God you are so $#%^%$^ pompous and arrogant it isn't even funny. I'm not the one here using loser logic. You're the one blaming your lack of success on everything under the sun, from probation, poor recruiting (shula was recruiting lights out according to you), to poor coaching. Now just because uat is leading the recruiting war THIS YEAR, you are reaching a whole new plateau in arrogance. Go ahead and stick with it, we're used to it. It's well documented that uat has been cheating since the 1920's. Whether you admit it or not, is entirely up to you. I couldn't care less. We all know you think uat invented the game of football and nobody dare challenge the mighty uat. uat can do NOTHING wrong in your eyes and is absolutely PERFECT in every way, according to you.

Tell me what will your excuse me this year when/if Auburn beats uat yet again?? Probation? Shula? Saban? (no he's god right), sun too bright?? Rain? Crowd noise? We all know uat has a patent on excuses.

You've been telling everyone who wanted to listen that Bama was going back on probation...yet nothing has happened. Just because YOU WANT something to happen, doesn't mean it will.

Singling me out on this issue??? :lol: that's great bg. Ignore the others here (too many to count) that know a hell of a lot more than I do about that situation. You know who they are. Even WHEN you get caught and punished you'll still never admit to doing anything wrong. We know that and we expect it. Again, an 80+ year track record isn't hard to figure out.

When you LOSE head to head on a recruit (be it from Alabama, GA, FL or wherever) it's easier for you to cry cheater than it is to man up and give credit where it is due.

When have you ever seen me say we lost a recruit because GA or Florida or anybody else cheated, even uat?? Show me, I beg you...... I'll wait. I'll save you a little time. I've never said any such thing...EVER. Why?? Cause I simply don't follow recruiting that much to know. I trust our coaching staff to get the best players for Auburn and only even visit the recruiting forum occasionally to see if we got a commit from anybody then I have to figure out who they are. Nice try.

We aren't winning the IN STATE recruiting battle. We are winning the RECRUITING battle. Our out of staters are ranked higher than your out of staters. And my daddy can beat up your daddy. That's what it sounds like.

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat. And the truth shall set you free.

It's well documented that uat has been cheating since the 1920's. Whether you admit it or not, is entirely up to you. I couldn't care less.

It keeps coming up doesn't it? You can't go one post talking about recruiting without saying we cheated. Well, it's been well documented that Auburn has been caught cheating a WHOOOOOLE lot more than Bama...and put on probation a WHOOOOLLLLLE lot more than Bama.

So is it safe to say that Auburn cheats with every recruit they get too?

Tell me what will your excuse me this year when/if Auburn beats uat yet again??

You got a 5 year head start. Why shouldn't you beat us this year? This is your coaches 9th YEAR at Auburn, it will be our coaches 12th GAME.

Here's what I see...

A Bammer... ENDLESSLY trying to tell Auburn fans on an Auburn Board why they should see it Bama's way.

How STUPID is this?

BG, seriously, if you had any gonads at all, you'd just let it go. You ARE the Dimestore Monkey I was referring about in another thread. You're pointless, arrogant, and incapable of letting something go, when these arguments come up.

Now, before you go crying about me "following you" or "picking on you", or before you call me an overly verbose windbag again... Let me point out that I'm not chasing you around in other threads. So with that out of the way...a few points.

NOBODY is "winning" the recruiting war. It begins and ends on signing day. You might THINK you're in position to beat us this year in that, but when it's all said and done, it comes down to ink on paper. At this point, your score is ZERO. Our score is ZERO.

Second. As an Auburn Fan, I reserve the right to believe that Bammer Nation is a nation of toothless, houndstooth clad, horse and buggy backwards, sister schleppin' rednecks... But, that would be way out there, and at its core..only a right to feel that way.

On the other side... It's okay for Bammers to think that Aubs are cow chasin', trailer livin', toothless, little brother assbags that will never measure up to what Bama had 30 years ago. I think THAT's over the top, but at it's core...a right you have.

What makes all this blow up into an idiotic level, is when one fan base goes to another fan's base forum and endlessly blows chunks on their supper table.

This is what you do BG. You want to talk football, that's dandy, because at times, you do it well. Where you crash and burn is when you tireless defend a team that obviously most people in THIS environment DESPISE!

You will NOT change our minds. You will NEVER stop the bama cheated rumor mill from here. You will never see Auburn Nation see it Bama Nation's way! No matter how STUPID you think it is. No matter how old that arguement is. It is what it is. However, you trump all that with your idiotic displays of bama defense HERE...on THIS BOARD. It's insane. It's silly, and makes you look like a complete boob.

So, if you want to keep clappin' those cymbals like the dimestore monkey you look like now...then keep it killer! My suggestion, do even as I do when I read tide sites...laugh it off, shake my head and call them bammers... Then click the little "x" in the upper right hand side of the screen. You should try that from time to time.

So...anyway... Argue away monkey boy. :poke:

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat. And the truth shall set you free.

5 year head start?

I thought Shula was a good recruiter but a bad coach?

You do have a full roster of players right? I mean you haven't suspended any for getting arrested or any other off field antics.

The reason Bama gets pointed out as cheaters is, YOU CHEATED!! You paid a player to come to Alabama. You got caught doing it. Guess what, OJ has a tarnished reputation too. If you get caught doing something it sticks with you until you show through class and honesty that you aren't still corrupt.

Having 4 players arrested and not miss one game the first 4 doesn't show me anything about the character that would take that tarnish off.

Sorry BG, Bama cheated once and until we see something different out of the crapstone its gonna stick with you.

Archived