Bama lost

aumoore

The reason Bama gets pointed out as cheaters is, YOU CHEATED!! You paid a player to come to Alabama. You got caught doing it. Guess what, OJ has a tarnished reputation too. If you get caught doing something it sticks with you until you show through class and honesty that you aren't still corrupt.

Alabama cheated 8 years ago. 8 years and 3 coaches ago. Should I consider every win you get tainted because of what happened under Bowden at AU?

What's the statute of limitations? Just so I'll know when you guys will stop living in the past. 8 years ago dude.

Until further notice, Auburn cheats every day. Because...you know...Auburn cheated 15 years ago.

What have you done to undo the image?

lemme check the obsessive win at all cost check list.

A: Never do anything even in the name of discipline that might lose you a game.

Check.

B: Fire a coach after he loses to a perinial loser for not doing enough to win.

Check.

C: Pay nutty amounts of money to a coach who has you in an arm lock to finally possibly maybe bring a division championship to your school at all costs.

Check.

D: Get reported for multiple recruiting violations in the first 3 month tenure of your new coach.

Check.

E: Deny every thing that happened before and say it was people out to get you and you never did anything wrong. Blame Phil Fulmer for your probation.

Check.

So far the checklist is still going well.

Unlike Bama, Auburn has gone through many steps to clean up its act and run a clean program. We have a long term coach and a program with a Zero tolerance stance on missbehaving. Bama went the other way.

Check.

Check.

C: Pay nutty amounts of money to a coach who has you in an arm lock to finally possibly maybe bring a division championship to your school at all costs.

Check.

D: Get reported for multiple recruiting violations in the first 3 month tenure of your new coach.

Check.

E: Deny every thing that happened before and say it was people out to get you and you never did anything wrong. Blame Phil Fulmer for your probation.

Check.

Unlike Bama, Auburn has gone through many steps to clean up its act and run a clean program. We have a long term coach and a program with a Zero tolerance stance on missbehaving. Bama went the other way.

Still trying to see where we've been put on probation since 99 the things that happened in 99. Did you leave that off your checklist?

Will everyone lay off BG? Please!!! I can't take it anymore!! :no: I, the biggest of Bama fans, am tired of hearing how we are dominating Auburn in everything. Guess what? We have not beaten AU since 2001!! Until we start beating them on the field, I do not want to hear any discussion of "dominating AU". We are having a great recruiting year. However, it is just the foundation of what we are trying to build. I have always felt that the streak would reach 6 before it got better. Rome wasn't built in a day. As witnessed against UGA, we still have a long way to go! Georgia was the better team. Congrats to them. Roll Tide! Beat FSU! That is all! :P

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Check.

Still trying to see where we've been put on probation since 99 the things that happened in 99. Did you leave that off your checklist?

BG, Do you post this much, this frequently on a bammer board somewhere? It seems like every thread I go to on here is full of your posts. If you post this much here, I hate to see what your post count is on a turd site. Where do you find time to work?

Here's what I see...

A Bammer... ENDLESSLY trying to tell Auburn fans on an Auburn Board why they should see it Bama's way.

How STUPID is this?

BG, seriously, if you had any gonads at all, you'd just let it go. You ARE the Dimestore Monkey I was referring about in another thread. You're pointless, arrogant, and incapable of letting something go, when these arguments come up.

Now, before you go crying about me "following you" or "picking on you", or before you call me an overly verbose windbag again... Let me point out that I'm not chasing you around in other threads. So with that out of the way...a few points.

NOBODY is "winning" the recruiting war. It begins and ends on signing day. You might THINK you're in position to beat us this year in that, but when it's all said and done, it comes down to ink on paper. At this point, your score is ZERO. Our score is ZERO.

Second. As an Auburn Fan, I reserve the right to believe that Bammer Nation is a nation of toothless, houndstooth clad, horse and buggy backwards, sister schleppin' rednecks... But, that would be way out there, and at its core..only a right to feel that way.

On the other side... It's okay for Bammers to think that Aubs are cow chasin', trailer livin', toothless, little brother assbags that will never measure up to what Bama had 30 years ago. I think THAT's over the top, but at it's core...a right you have.

What makes all this blow up into an idiotic level, is when one fan base goes to another fan's base forum and endlessly blows chunks on their supper table.

This is what you do BG. You want to talk football, that's dandy, because at times, you do it well. Where you crash and burn is when you tireless defend a team that obviously most people in THIS environment DESPISE!

You will NOT change our minds. You will NEVER stop the bama cheated rumor mill from here. You will never see Auburn Nation see it Bama Nation's way! No matter how STUPID you think it is. No matter how old that arguement is. It is what it is. However, you trump all that with your idiotic displays of bama defense HERE...on THIS BOARD. It's insane. It's silly, and makes you look like a complete boob.

So, if you want to keep clappin' those cymbals like the dimestore monkey you look like now...then keep it killer! My suggestion, do even as I do when I read tide sites...laugh it off, shake my head and call them bammers... Then click the little "x" in the upper right hand side of the screen. You should try that from time to time.

So...anyway... Argue away monkey boy. :poke:

EXACTLY!!!!!!! War Eagle!!!! :cheer::au::cheer:

BG, Do you post this much, this frequently on a bammer board somewhere? It seems like every thread I go to on here is full of your posts. If you post this much here, I hate to see what your post count is on a turd site. Where do you find time to work?

I don't work. I get checks every month from the University of Alabama message board posters association.

Impossible. None of them have any means by which to generate $$$

either. (Unless a coach or two visits them with a briefcase.........)

Yes, it's a classic old stand-by from Auburn fans...whenever Bama experiences any success, just explain it away with the grand catch-all of cheating.

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat.

We get it. It's crybaby loser logic. Go ahead and stick with it. We're used to it by now.

You've been telling everyone who wanted to listen that Bama was going back on probation...yet nothing has happened. Just because YOU WANT something to happen, doesn't mean it will.

When you LOSE head to head on a recruit (be it from Alabama, GA, FL or wherever) it's easier for you to cry cheater than it is to man up and give credit where it is due.

Let me be the first to give credit where it is due. When it comes to cheating, west vancesters have NO equal.

There....enjoy....

Here's what I see...

A Bammer... ENDLESSLY trying to tell Auburn fans on an Auburn Board why they should see it Bama's way.

How STUPID is this?

BG, seriously, if you had any gonads at all, you'd just let it go. You ARE the Dimestore Monkey I was referring about in another thread. You're pointless, arrogant, and incapable of letting something go, when these arguments come up.

Now, before you go crying about me "following you" or "picking on you", or before you call me an overly verbose windbag again... Let me point out that I'm not chasing you around in other threads. So with that out of the way...a few points.

NOBODY is "winning" the recruiting war. It begins and ends on signing day. You might THINK you're in position to beat us this year in that, but when it's all said and done, it comes down to ink on paper. At this point, your score is ZERO. Our score is ZERO.

Second. As an Auburn Fan, I reserve the right to believe that Bammer Nation is a nation of toothless, houndstooth clad, horse and buggy backwards, sister schleppin' rednecks... But, that would be way out there, and at its core..only a right to feel that way.

On the other side... It's okay for Bammers to think that Aubs are cow chasin', trailer livin', toothless, little brother assbags that will never measure up to what Bama had 30 years ago. I think THAT's over the top, but at it's core...a right you have.

What makes all this blow up into an idiotic level, is when one fan base goes to another fan's base forum and endlessly blows chunks on their supper table.

This is what you do BG. You want to talk football, that's dandy, because at times, you do it well. Where you crash and burn is when you tireless defend a team that obviously most people in THIS environment DESPISE!

NEVER underestimate uat's achieveable level of stupidity.

4 years and over 10k posts, you still can't use the quote feature properly.

4 years and 10 thousand posts and you haven't realized this is an Auburn board with people that won't take the Bama kool-aid. :rolleyes:

Well, since there doesn't seem to be any argument about the "dime store monkey" reference... Everytime I see one of these arrogant, endless, worthless type posts...

It gets the BGMonkey stamp!

bgmonkeyfq0.jpg

Let's watch'em fly! :thumbsup:

Yes, it's a classic old stand-by from Auburn fans...whenever Bama experiences any success, just explain it away with the grand catch-all of cheating.

Alabama has never won a game, or gotten a commit where they didn't cheat.

We get it. It's crybaby loser logic. Go ahead and stick with it. We're used to it by now.

You've been telling everyone who wanted to listen that Bama was going back on probation...yet nothing has happened. Just because YOU WANT something to happen, doesn't mean it will.

When you LOSE head to head on a recruit (be it from Alabama, GA, FL or wherever) it's easier for you to cry cheater than it is to man up and give credit where it is due.

Let me be the first to give credit where it is due. When it comes to cheating, west vancesters have NO equal.

There....enjoy....

Yeah, Auburn has never been caught cheating.

<_<

NEVER underestimate uat's achieveable level of stupidity.

4 years and over 10k posts, you still can't use the quote feature properly.

bg...you are one sad pathetic little puppy. Is that all you can come back with?

Just sad...and...pathetic...yet funny!

Archived