Is ESPN ran by someone with A.D.D

ProgRock

This is really really getting on my nerves.The constant switching of subjects the flashing to baseball to Nascar.The split screens(THREE!!) showing three on going games that most people watching this game could give a flip about.

It's like this game is not exciting enough, let us show you everything that's going on in the sporting world,because WE'RE sure you care about it as much as WE'RE making you watch it.

I "tuned" in to the game for one reason to watch THIS GAME.Please comment on THIS game I don't care about any other at THIS time.

Here's my example....Here's Cooter Pie Tebow,Tim Tebow's twice removed uncle to give you the starting lineup for the Gators.......Random pictures cover the whole screen while an actuall play is being ran...Here's Wide Reciever Mr.Harvin he's likes to catch the deep ball and Ramen noodles and long walks on the beach.Blah blah blah.

Annoucer.......now were going to the phone to talk to Ron Zook who's team just beat the Ninnity Lions,Ron was the last Gator coach to beat Auburn at Florida and believe me this IS important, so the gator nation ,who fired him, might want to listen up.......UGH....index finger on lips and BBBBBBbbbbbbb...What the?????

Wait Ron were going to have to break it seems that Fetus Hogglemire is about to bowl a perfect game we're bringing it live..........OHHHHhhhhh so close well back to the game at hand where it seems Auburn is leading after the 1st quarter.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

ANY comments on this?Cause this seems to be getting worse and worse.????

This is really really getting on my nerves.The constant switching of subjects the flashing to baseball to Nascar.The split screens(THREE!!) showing three on going games that most people watching this game could give a flip about.

It's like this game is not exciting enough, let us show you everything that's going on in the sporting world,because WE'RE sure you care about it as much as WE'RE making you watch it.

I "tuned" in to the game for one reason to watch THIS GAME.Please comment on THIS game I don't care about any other at THIS time.

Here's my example....Here's Cooter Pie Tebow,Tim Tebow's twice removed uncle to give you the starting lineup for the Gators.......Random pictures cover the whole screen while an actuall play is being ran...Here's Wide Reciever Mr.Harvin he's likes to catch the deep ball and Ramen noodles and long walks on the beach.Blah blah blah.

Annoucer.......now were going to the phone to talk to Ron Zook who's team just beat the Ninnity Lions,Ron was the last Gator coach to beat Auburn at Florida and believe me this IS important, so the gator nation ,who fired him, might want to listen up.......UGH....index finger on lips and BBBBBBbbbbbbb...What the?????

Wait Ron were going to have to break it seems that Fetus Hogglemire is about to bowl a perfect game we're bringing it live..........OHHHHhhhhh so close well back to the game at hand where it seems Auburn is leading after the 1st quarter.

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

ANY comments on this?Cause this seems to be getting worse and worse.????

see post directly above you.

Archived