Despite last weeks loss to ECU, Houston has a good team

JohnDeere

If the Bammites win the homecoming contest against Houston will it be an indicator that they are once and for all, indeed BACK.

Yup.......Fire up the SI Covers.

Headline:

Saban Gets His Team Back On Track

with a 31-28 come from behind victory....

(Read: All The Mullets Can Come Out Of Hiding).

Your right P, Bammers back

uat opens as 11 point favorites

The academic requirements of Conference USA are so far below the lofty requirements of the Bix 12; and Houston's entire team is composed of partial qualifers that Texas or Oklahoma couldn't sign, therefore I pick Houston over UAT by 7.

uat opens as 11 point favorites

The academic requirements of Conference USA are so far below the lofty requirements of the Bix 12; and Houston's entire team is composed of partial qualifers that Texas or Oklahoma couldn't sign, therefore I pick Houston over UAT by 7.

Post of the day!!!!! :cheer:

After three straight games that were in doubt in the 4th, how will Alabama respond if UH keeps it a game late?

I'm thinking more along the lines of wear and tear, the more close games a team plays the less backups get to play.

UA's offense is also 2 First round OL, Keith Brown, Matt Caddell and Mike McCoy.

Do they go along with the two first round WR you told me about last year?

Alabama's had a total of 14 first round draft picks since 1981. You're telling me there are FOUR on that team? Pardon my polite laughter.

UA's offense is also 2 First round OL, Keith Brown, Matt Caddell and Mike McCoy.

Do they go along with the two first round WR you told me about last year?

Alabama's had a total of 14 first round draft picks since 1981. You're telling me there are FOUR on that team? Pardon my polite laughter.

GG, don't be ridicuous. You know how hard it would be for a single team to have four first rounders in one year? Why that probably hasn't happened since....oh wait.... :au:

First, I've already admitted that I was wrong about Keith Brown being a first rounder. I think DJ has more than first round talent, but lacks first round hype. We will see on him.

And the 2 first round OL doesn't mean they will go this year. One is Andre Smith who is only a soph.

If the Tide defense doesn't have it strapped on Saturday, UH will score points and it will become a shot-out which favor's UH.

The line on this game will be REALLY interesting to see.

well, all summer Vandy was the team that was going to get us because you guys said they were good this year. then we beat them, and they are "obviously" crap. now you guys are playing them and they are really really good now. so please excuse me if i tend to ignore your hype. now, i don't want to look past Houston because the possibility is there. but if we were to lose i highly doubt it would be because of the defense. i think this is the game JPW needs to break out of his slump.

Yeah, you beat them 24-10. And Auburn beat them 35-7. Which team is better?

Good grief, here we go again.

2 First round offensive lineman? Please, enlighten us.

First round in what?

First, I've already admitted that I was wrong about Keith Brown being a first rounder. I think DJ has more than first round talent, but lacks first round hype heart. We will see on him.

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

You're on drugs. Don't let that one play in the FSU game...taken out of context...outweigh 4 years of him being a great player.

Yeah, because that's an accurate way to determine it. Surely there aren't other factors involved. UAB beat MSU soundly, and MSU beat you. Is UAB better than Auburn?

Yeah, because that's an accurate way to determine it. Surely there aren't other factors involved. UAB beat MSU soundly, and MSU beat you. Is UAB better than Auburn?

Luckly, Auburn hand Vandy at home. UAT did have to travel and play in the that 'Deathvalley' in downtown Nashville.

UAB beat MSU?

I was kinda curious where that one came from myself seeing that UAB lost that game 30-13.

:msu: scored 30 points on UAB and UAB scored 13. In most college football games thats indicative of a loss to the team with less points.

:msu: has a solid running game and has only lost games to LSU and South Carolina. The SC game was close until they began tossing turn overs in abundance to the SC squad.

:msu: is not horrible, they just can't keep a healthy QB.

Edited for illegal :om: substitution.

scored 30 points on UAB and UAB scored 13. In most college football games thats indicative of a loss to the team with less points.

Yeah sorry about that. I got my teams switched.

scored 30 points on UAB and UAB scored 13. In most college football games thats indicative of a loss to the team with less points.

Yeah sorry about that. I got my teams switched.

IF you were to actually "get YOUR teams switched".....well....your IQ would improve greatly. :poke:

Archived