Worst Sports Tattoos

Aubie16

Sports tattoos--an enduring tradition yet so rarely a good idea. With that immutable principle in mind, let's have a gander at the worst sports-related ink we were able to dig up ...

5. List of Redskins Hall of Famers

784-skinstat4.jpg

This one's fairly harmless in terms of obnoxiousness, but it's still a curious blend of lame and weird. Lists don't make good tattoos. Sexy ladies riding dragons make good tattoos! It'd be more interesting if he'd gone "meta" and gotten a tattoo that's nothing more than a description of a tattoo that he'd like to get.

4. Bears tat on head

bears.jpg

Contrary to appearances, this is not the preserved and vandalized corpse of Yul Brenner. Rather, it's a Bears fan who took the "where angels dare" step of getting ink on his coconut. This is the kind of the look that communicates one thing: "I may or may not have punched my grandma."

3. Cardinal after mega-cycle of Bird Growth Hormone

cardstattoo.jpg

Wait, do birds have teeth? In any event, this one does. This tat's decidedly less resonant in the Age of Steroids. So let's random test this bird in a hurry. Wait, do birds pee?

Anyhow, as bad as this one is, it still beats a lamewad tribal-armband tattoo.

2. Dead football coach who didn't like black guys until the 70s

bryanttatt.jpg

If you're going to defile your entire back with a Bama head coach, then why not memorialize Mike Price in the throes of passion with the lovely, talented and consenting Destiny? :roflol:

It's rollin', baby! It's rollin'!

1. Mike Tyson montage

tyson2.jpg

If it was a Dreaderick Tatum tribute, it would've worked much better. At the very least, he could've included the "fade into Bolivian".

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/Dayn%..._sports_tattoos

Hilarious. Although I confess, if I met any of those folks I wouldn't say a word about their ink.

No kidding. None of them look on the small side!

There is no way the judging of this is fair without them having updated photos of Rammer Lammer. He wins going away.

Hilarious. Although I confess, if I met any of those folks I wouldn't say a word about their ink.

Yea but I'm wiry. To steal a line from The Replacements.

Yea but I'm wiry. To steal a line from The Replacements.

or R. D. Mercer http://www.roydmercer.com/main.htm

Does that first guy have a shirt cut to show the tattoo? I think that one could be the worst. Although, I do enjoy the black bear bryant.

Archived