Crimsonettes

AU alum

Looks like the one on the bottom row left is braying.

She is singing the fight song. But since none of them actually know the words, she is just going "BAA BAA BAAA BAAA BAAA BAA BAAA BAAA BUP BAAA BUP BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

I will leave you with one thought, however. That is, the several Auburn majorettes that I know come just short of idolizing the Crimsonettes.

10-4.

Yeah and I know several Alabama fans who come just short of idolizing my 32 teeth.

Yeah and I know several Alabama football players who come just short of idolizing the taste of winning the Iron Bowl.

Yeah and I know several Alabama coaches who come just short of idolizing the tenure of the current Auburn coaching staff.

I'm not going to get into a majorettes argument, as I know that discussing the situation is against the rules.

I will leave you with one thought, however. That is, the several Auburn majorettes that I know come just short of idolizing the Crimsonettes.

Not only that, but is there any real reason to be bashing 20 year old girls over the internet? That goes for any school, too.

10-4.

Well, I will tell you for a fact that I don't know any who do. In fact, why would they? The AU Majorettes are WAAAAAAY better looking this year, and their uniforms look more classy and elegant. What they are doing on the field, in the stands, and just in general is not only better quality, more together, and very impressive... but it is more classy, and overall more spirited. AND it does not even require 14 costume changes during the show either.

There was a time the Crimsonettes were indeed the envy of girls everywhere. But the Crimsonettes ain't what they used to be, son. Your big brother school, coached by your Daddy dominates you from across the state, and now your big sisters are dominating you too.

I'm not going to get into a majorettes argument, as I know that discussing the situation is against the rules.

Not only that, but is there any real reason to be bashing 20 year old girls over the internet? That goes for any school, too.

10-4.

Well, I will tell you for a fact that I don't know any who do. In fact, why would they? The AU Majorettes are WAAAAAAY better looking this year, and their uniforms look more classy and elegant. What they are doing on the field, in the stands, and just in general is not only better quality, more together, and very impressive... but it is more classy, and overall more spirited. AND it does not even require 14 costume changes during the show either.

There was a time the Crimsonettes were indeed the envy of girls everywhere. But the Crimsonettes ain't what they used to be, son. Your big brother school, coached by your Daddy dominates you from across the state, and now your big sisters are dominating you too.

You have a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Majorette Smack now? Better watch out, BG's likely about to come in with a carefully worded 10 paragraph reply as to why his majorettes are better than ours. Really guys, they're all beautiful girls, so are our's, lets just post more pictures instead of making cracks about 20 year old girls.

10-4.

Wow. With all of the cracks about the 70's, Win dares to go with "10-4"???

Roger that.

For the record, that's the AU majorettes. That's not a farked photo.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I gotta give credit where credit is due. That may have 1-upped the orange trash bags our girls wore to mock the AU group last Halloween.

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I gotta give credit where credit is due. That may have 1-upped the orange trash bags our girls wore to mock the AU group last Halloween.

No fark...It's 100% real. I know several of the girls and the pictures are quite amusing! :)

HILARIOUS!!!!!!

No fark...It's 100% real. I know several of the girls and the pictures are quite amusing! :)

I thought I recognized the AMAZON. That gal has a beautiful smile, but she makes me look small (hard to do). When I saw the band coming down the street, I thought she was on top of something until she got close and I saw how tall she was. Any of you single guys out there should be all about this. Medicine says that your son will be at least as tall as his mother. Some of you shorter guys could insure your son's future right now.... :roflol:

The O'Toole girl is from Oneonta. Her mother is one of my daughters' teachers.

Doesn't drive a pink Corvette by chance does she? I passed a bright pink Vette on the interstate last week that had a Crimsonette sticker in the back window, and a girl driving that resembled the girl you are referring to.

Guest Tigrinum Major

The O'Toole girl is from Oneonta. Her mother is one of my daughters' teachers.

Doesn't drive a pink Corvette by chance does she? I passed a bright pink Vette on the interstate last week that had a Crimsonette sticker in the back window, and a girl driving that resembled the girl you are referring to.

No clue. The family does have money.

Archived