So I saw an Alabama shirt

PChamp119

I was at Six Flags yesterday and the place had Alabama red necks all over the place - oh, it was just too hilarious to see a lot of these people. Throughout the roller coaster rides, I'd be screaming "WAAAAR EAGLE!!" No Bama fan said anything throughout the day, but I did get a bunch of 'War Eagle' comments throughout the day (had an AU Football long-sleeve on), so it was nice.

So there I am, standing in line for Batman the Ride... and there is this Bama shirt with "It's not the size of the team in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the team." To me, that just says "Screw probation, we have the heart to win games." But Alabama fans are always using their limited scholarships as an excuse as to why they have been down for the past 5 years. Bammers... you can't be having it both ways. If you guys have the "fight in the team" then it doesn't matter how big your team is. Right?

If you're a day over 11 years old, I'd be shocked.

Did you REALLY scream "War Eagle" during roller coaster rides?

Your posts make no sense.

I did - it was enjoyable getting a rise out of the Tide fans.

I guess a Bama grad wouldn't be able to comprehend my post. That is why you guys are so delusional.

But, to sum it up: The shirt says the size of your team doesn't matter (or, the number of players on it). But you guys always complain about not having enough players. Get it yet?

If I hear one more time that Bear Bryand said that it was more important to him that players have heart, that he could train them to play football, I think I will scream. Yeah, you don't want to recruit good players, it only matters that they "care". I guess that's how SPUAT got players like Chris Capps and Jimmy Johns. They must have "heart".

I guess a Bama grad wouldn't be able to comprehend my post. That is why you guys are so delusional.

But, to sum it up: The shirt says the size of your team doesn't matter (or, the number of players on it). But you guys always complain about not having enough players. Get it yet?

Oh I get it, but similar to your other posts, it's weak and lacks any real substance.

I was at Six Flags yesterday and the place had Alabama red necks all over the place - oh, it was just too hilarious to see a lot of these people. Throughout the roller coaster rides, I'd be screaming "WAAAAR EAGLE!!" No Bama fan said anything throughout the day, but I did get a bunch of 'War Eagle' comments throughout the day (had an AU Football long-sleeve on), so it was nice.

So there I am, standing in line for Batman the Ride... and there is this Bama shirt with "It's not the size of the team in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the team." To me, that just says "Screw probation, we have the heart to win games." But Alabama fans are always using their limited scholarships as an excuse as to why they have been down for the past 5 years. Bammers... you can't be having it both ways. If you guys have the "fight in the team" then it doesn't matter how big your team is. Right?

I often hear on here where Bama fans are always just trying to start up a fight or disturbance. Yet here you tell in your own words how at a public place that had nothing to do with either university you are constantly screaming "War Eagle", but No Bama fan said anything. Yet you call them red necks. At least they knew that there is a time and place for everything.

Oh I get it, but similar to your other posts, it's weak and lacks any real substance.

This, from the expert on "weak and lacks real substance".

it seems like the "size" of the team refers to our limited depth this season. our current depth problem is not related to probation. i haven't heard anybody say that it is. how you make the connection that the shirt refers to our past probation is beyond me, other than thats just what you want it to say so you can call us idiots.

I saw quite a few Alabama shirts at the Galleria Saturday (daughter's birthday party).

Most of them were very old, ill-fitting and smelled of mothballs.

Did they all have the number 12 somewhere on them too?

If you're a day over 11 years old, I'd be shocked.

Did you REALLY scream "War Eagle" during roller coaster rides?

Your posts make no sense.

Last summer coming out of the Black Crowes/Robert Randolph concert hundreds of bamma fans were chanting over and over that "roll tide" thing yall do. I asked my bama friend (not participating) if Bamma had played and beaten the black crowes and robert randolf that night. He didn't understand it either.

Last year I went to see the ALLMAN BROTHERS and skynerd, skynerd played first and during "Sweet Home Alabama" a majority of the crowd chanted "roll tide roll" throughout the song. My same bama friend (again not participating) just sighed sadly at his crimson brothers

I believe these are much wierder than screaming War Eagle on a roller coaster.

Last year I went to see the ALLMAN BROTHERS and skynerd, skynerd played first and during "Sweet Home Alabama" a majority of the crowd chanted "roll tide roll" throughout the song. My same bama friend (again not participating) just sighed sadly at his crimson brothers

Dude that's just part of Sweet Home. If you go to any bar worth a crap and that gets played, you'll hear Bama fans screaming "Roll Tide Roll" and Au fans going "War Damn Eagle"

It's a little different than screaming it on a roller coaster.

For the record...when we are out and I have had a few adult beverages, I "war Eagle" complete strangers for absolutely no reason. I get in trouble from my wife but I think it is hilarious...especially since we live in Texas and 99% of the people I say it to have no idea what I mean...

The other night though there was a bunch of us out and I was telling my buddy that I could yell War Eagle and I would get at least one person to say it back...again, we were in Texas at a festival kind of like City Stages. My friend called BS and bet me a couple of beers that no one would say it back. I promptly yelled "War Eagle" and this lady right next to me looks over and says," personally, I like to say War Damn Eagle"...ahh...the beer was good...

Dude that's just part of Sweet Home. If you go to any bar worth a crap and that gets played, you'll hear Bama fans screaming "Roll Tide Roll" and Au fans going "War Damn Eagle"

Sorry any bar worth a crap ISN'T playing Skynerd.

It's only art of sweet home if you're an alabama fan, never heard an AU fan yell War Eagle during that song-EVER and no it's not different than screaming it on a roller coaster IMO. (neither thing being a sporting type event with AU or UA competing) Did notice you skipped the other concert where people were expressing their happiness with the Black Crowes by yelling ROLL TIDE (in june)

It's only art of sweet home if you're an alabama fan, never heard an AU fan yell War Eagle during that song-EVER and no it's not different than screaming it on a roller coaster IMO. (neither thing being a sporting type event with AU or UA competing) Did notice you skipped the other concert where people were expressing their happiness with the Black Crowes by yelling ROLL TIDE (in june)

Not that I do it or push the idea, but AU fans to yell "War Damn Eagle" during sweet home alabama's chorus.

Not that I do it or push the idea, but AU fans to yell "War Damn Eagle" during sweet home alabama's chorus.

But only when changing "Sweet Home" to "F*@# You".

You just don't understand because War Eagle is special and r*** t*** is just gay

You just don't understand because War Eagle is special and r*** t*** is just gay

oh, you sthoppit you sthilly billy!

If you ever catch me saying "War ... Damn ... Eagle" after Ronnie sings "Sweet Home Alabama," I'll kiss your backside. I love the song for what it is and, though I was born and will die an Auburn Tiger, I ain't about to mess with Skynyrd and POLLUTE its song.

You bammer numbnuts are quite the freaking rock 'n' rollers, ain't ya?

Now, I know every damn word to "War Eagle" and , get this, the alma mater (Know yours?). If you'd care for me to cite them, I can. In fact, for years I'd get my fellow tailgaters to take their hats off while I sang it.

"On the rolling plains of Dixie, 'neath its sunkissed sky ..." I could go on.

Stuff like that probably means nothing to you, though. You're a nicksucker.

InDNo

Stuff like that probably means nothing to you, though. You're a nicksucker.

Do you do anything besides talk s***?

I swear every single one of your posts is just a bullet point trash talk piece.

Even when you aren't responding to an Alabama poster, you're still talking s***.

All I read is "blah blah blah blah blah"...it's rather hackneyed.

Archived