UAT

kwagoner

This topic has hit the mute button recently. I was just curious to know if anyone has any updates since the plane went north? Seriously, not looking for trash talk. Is there any new news or updates?

I think the NCAA basically told them that they would have to research all athletes going back 2 years. And that is taking quite some time.

It may be a while before this is resolved.

the NCAA ...It may be a while before this is resolved.

Understatement of the year. I don't think this is going to turn in to anything after their 3-4 year investigation which is why it's off the radar. Plus, it doesn't affect Auburn or push the CTT to XYZ rumors along.

• 1 month later...

I may have missed something but: I know that is has been a quite some time now and I have heard no official word from the NCAA. What is the status. Do the cleared players mean that everything is ok over there now?

It is what it is.....AU-ight?

Glad to see uat is experiencing the "Thrill of Shreveport"....again...........and again.........

Textbooks? Was there a textbook issue with uat athletes?

Wait... UA actually has textbooks? I thought they still used a stick and some dirt. And everyone had to memorize the 12 NCs and the story of the Bear

Archived