Official Response from the Bama "faithful"...

AuburnChopper1

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They weren't booing. Bama fans never boo. We've been told that repeatedly by people who should know. I'm sure they were just chanting UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU in appreciation of the outstanding effort by the visiting team. They have that kind of class.

"They arent booing the whole team, they are booing the QB."

"They aren't booing the coaching staff, they are booing the team."

Just a few of the explanations I have heard today. :slapfh: haha

After what I have heard at JHS this year, I will not say anything about other fans booing.

While I kind of agree with you, there is a difference. The booing stopped after the MSU game when the Auburn faithful had an outcry about the few that were doing it. The Dean of Students sent an e-mail out. There were FAR more that were violently angry at AU fans for doing it and it stopped.

I was at BDS for this game :):):) and it was ridiculous. Before the game even started there MANY shooting the bird and booing when Chris Capps' name was announced. The whole game I have heard things I don't ever hear at an Auburn game, even in the frat section that I sit in. It was ridiculous, but oh so funny

After what I have heard at JHS this year, I will not say anything about other fans booing.

While I kind of agree with you, there is a difference. The booing stopped after the MSU game when the Auburn faithful had an outcry about the few that were doing it. The Dean of Students sent an e-mail out. There were FAR more that were violently angry at AU fans for doing it and it stopped.

I was at BDS for this game :):):) and it was ridiculous. Before the game even started there MANY shooting the bird and booing when Chris Capps' name was announced. The whole game I have heard things I don't ever hear at an Auburn game, even in the frat section that I sit in. It was ridiculous, but oh so funny

Put it to bed D-low...

Did you see any of the elusive "houndstooth" baseball caps BG claims are NOT that prevalent?

I bet everything they say that doesn't happen, or exist at BDS short of f'ing Bigfoot happened today, and I'm not yet dismissing the Sasquatch sighting quite yet.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, that was very much the sound at the game today. But, let me state....that did not represent me or anyone in my group. Thanks.

Yes, that was very much the sound at the game today. But, let me state....that did not represent me or anyone in my group. Thanks.

Good for you. I didn't boo here when some booed Brandon at the MSU game. This is a time when a team needs their fans for support not boos.

Did anyone here (minus myself) meet a bammer with an attitude last night?Well I did!Well when I turned for just a moment "WHAM"beer bottle to the forehead.I HATE BAMMERS WITH ALL I AM ABLE TO MUSTER.I went though somthing similar when Fran left,cut tires ,keyed then 12 or so "wanted me"."IF" bama burns to the ground again don't look for me... <_<

They were yelling M-O-V-E-R-S to $aban's house

You know all he had to do was have Karle and F*******M over again, just like before the season when they ate breakfast at one another's house. I'm sure they'd help.

BG? Is that you?

Bama's far more egregious crimes are ok because Auburn did something kind of sort of similar just not nearly to the same degree.

Got it.

Archived