Shutdown, Lockdown, Warning Meter

LegalEagle

It took more time for me to make a poll than it did for the mods to shut it down. We have warning meters and entire threads just disappear - as this one likely will.

No room for free speech or free thought here.

And an internet poll will keep us from winning? I think not.

Don't do anything to wake the sleeping Turds!

Give me a break.

It took more time for me to make a poll than it did for the mods to shut it down. We have warning meters and entire threads just disappear - as this one likely will.

No room for free speech or free thought here.

And an internet poll will keep us from winning? I think not.

Don't do anything to wake the sleeping Turds!

Give me a break.

it was a jinx and was rather classless. Do you like to hear RJYH during pregame?

Damn, have a hanky.

If it means that much to you I'll open it back up you big baby. We've locked down bad mojo threads before without the male-PMS response. It's mostly just to be funny. If it hadn't been me it likely would have been Galen doing it.

Damn, have a hanky.

If it means that much to you I'll open it back up you big baby. We've locked down bad mojo threads before without the male-PMS response. It's mostly just to be funny. If it hadn't been me it likely would have been Galen doing it.

Unlock the thread and I'm finding one of your vehicles unattended somewhere, climbing up on the hood and taking a dump on your windshield.

Because 365 days of "Fear The Thumb" turned out so badly for us.

I think many on this board are overly fearful of HooDoo.

I think getting in their heads about what a worthless team they after losing to LA freakin MONROE will only dishearten uat more, if anything.

Damn, have a hanky.

Unlock the thread and I'm finding one of your vehicles unattended somewhere, climbing up on the hood and taking a dump on your windshield.

I don't particularly buy into bad mojo, karma or whatever. But I also try to make it a rule not to be presumptive and give God another reason to teach me a lesson in life. ;)

Damn, have a hanky.

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a while :roflol:

Oh, and you have to call me a "big baby" and mention male-pms, etc. It just goes right in with what I was saying.

For about a year I had GG on "Ignore," and the board was much better then. They now have it fixed where I cannot "ignore" him - but I still do my best.

I thought it would be a poll we could have a little fun with. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards of including childish derrogatory comments about fellow board members.

Um...ok.

Of course, being the paragon of maturity you are, you choose to grouse about a rather innocuous mod call publicly and pissily rather than send a PM asking about it. You received an "in kind" response. Or do you prefer to have your passive aggressive snotty remarks only returned with the consideration and politeness yours lacked?

Oh, and you have to call me a "big baby" and mention male-pms, etc. It just goes right in with what I was saying.

For about a year I had GG on "Ignore," and the board was much better then. They now have it fixed where I cannot "ignore" him - but I still do my best.

I thought it would be a poll we could have a little fun with. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards of including childish derrogatory comments about fellow board members.

Would you like some Chocolate?

1847913181c936e38da4mp.jpg

just pickin... :poke:

There is no ubiquitous "they". You can thank me for that. I told your mom to take the Net-Nanny filter off so you could read my brilliant posts. You're going to be so enlightened now! Congratulations. Looking forward to it.

Would you like some Chocolate?

just pickin... :poke:

I could leave a chocolate surprise on his windshield that the wipers won't take off. That might be fun.

Sadly, I do have a history of performing this act of scorn. It was only one time and there was a girl and a dare involved, but I do regret the damage it did to that poor kid's psyche. Frizz? If you're out there and reading this, I know it's been a long time and you're a man. You're 40. But after all this time I guess it'd be only right to let you know I'm sorry I defecated on the hood of your momma's car. Yeah, I know the eight other guys were pissing all over the door handles, but I should have been the bigger man and let it go. I also want you to know that despite your accusations, I am NOT the person who climbed into your back seat and took a dump on your Physics book. That was Wade. As for the "sulphuric acid incident?" Well the less said about that the better. I just hope you overcame the fun we were having with you. We don't really hate you. Well, we probably did then, but we're a little older now. I'm sure it would be nothing more than mild revulsion at this point. So Frizz? If you're out there? Come to the reunion in a couple of years. I promise not to crap on your car again.

Well, as usual, no reply is needed for they prove my point.

Then why did you reply?

No reply was needed, yet you replied to make note of that fact. Hmmm. You've created quite the logical conundrum. And I can't even spell that word.

Note? When you make statements like "you had me at ignore" and "better off not thinking about me" that only encourages me. I'm not sure what your intentions toward me are, Clarence, but you should know I don't swing that way. And yet knowing that I have an affect on you does stir me.

Well, as usual, no reply is needed for they prove my point.

Well, as I said, if you wanted courteous responses that gave the benefit of the doubt and showed you due consideration, perhaps you should have asked your question or registered your disagreement in that same manner to begin with (preferably to me directly rather than starting a public bitching thread).

This is only going to dive further down from here. I'm locking this. If anyone wishes to discuss this further, my PM box is open.

Archived