Where does the ULM loss rank?

mowegl

Just wondering where you guys think the ULM loss ranks in terms of worst SEC losses or worst UAT losses. Im not sure what the SEC's record is against the SunBelt, but if they've lost any other games, I doubt it is many.

Bama has had some other bad losses in recent history.

1999 UAT vs LaTech despite a 10-3 season. Although LaTech was 8-3 that season as an independent.

2000 UAT vs. Southern Miss and UCF during a 3-8 season - both being Conf. USA schools definitely a step up from the SunBelt. (These losses provided endless fun for me as an 8th grader tormenting my alabama friends)

Other notable SEC loss in recent history

MissSt. vs. Maine (D I-AA) in 2004

Just wondering where you guys think the ULM loss ranks in terms of worst SEC losses or worst UAT losses. Im not sure what the SEC's record is against the SunBelt, but if they've lost any other games, I doubt it is many.

Bama has had some other bad losses in recent history.

1999 UAT vs LaTech despite a 10-3 season. Although LaTech was 8-3 that season as an independent.

2000 UAT vs. Southern Miss and UCF during a 3-8 season - both being Conf. USA schools definitely a step up from the SunBelt. (These losses provided endless fun for me as an 8th grader tormenting my alabama friends)

Other notable SEC loss in recent history

MissSt. vs. Maine (D I-AA) in 2004

Of all those, it's last week's game hands down.

LaTech is bad, but not LaMonroe bad. As you said, Conf. USA's a step up from SunBelt. And don't forget that LaMonroe's not even a good Sunbelt team. They are Troy's bitch.

And MissSt. to Maine. Well, yea, that's Miss St. And long before Croom had a chance to actually turn the team in any kind of positive direction.

Archived