The term "War Eagle"

BAMMERPERRY

And if you knew anything about one of the traditions as to where the term War Eagle came from, you would know it started with a Civil War veteran who had his Eagle, which attended the Georgia game. Not that I actually believe that story to be true, but that is what we are told.

You are an idiot. You finally come back and this is the post you make? Dumbass

I'll have to ask you to watch the name calling. Butt Plug deserves more respect around here. Do not call this prick a dumbass any more.

Thank you, the Mod Squad.

I'll have to ask you to watch the name calling. Butt Plug deserves more respect around here. Do not call this prick a dumbass any more.

I agree. To call this turd wrangler a dumbass is an insult to true dumbasses.

I agree. To call this turd wrangler a dumbass is an insult to true dumbasses.

Yes, please refrain from referring to d*ckshoots as "dumbasses". You never know who may have a dumbass in the family who may be offended. Call him a tard or something.

When I got my bath last night, I tried this new SpongeBob soap that mom got for me. It made me itch. It could have been my pajamas but I think it was the soap.

Your post smell's like a butt plug

When I got my bath last night, I tried this new SpongeBob soap that mom got for me. It made me itch. It could have been my pajamas but I think it was the soap.

180px-Buttplug.png

180px-Buttplug.png

shouldn't his be crimson colored?

and maybe a pic of $aban on it?

180px-Buttplug.png

I thought it WAS a picture of Saban?

:blink:

180px-Buttplug.png

I thought it WAS a picture of Saban?

:blink:

Ya'll stop you know he is snifing his monitor

Archived