Ar-Kansas vs. LSU

runswithscissors

Woooooooooooooooo...Pig Sooey!!! Cant stand Miles,or his Bengal tigers.They have been living on borrowed time all year.

Ditto

yep. the luck ran out tonight. Still would have liked to see an SEC reperesentative in the Championship game. Oh well.

Georgia has an outside shot. Way outside. Missouri beats Kansas, loses to OK, WVA loses to CT, then OH St plays GA...maybe.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my God. I just got back from El Paso and this is absolutely stunning. Didn't think it would happen in a million year. What a strange season this has been.

I felt Arky would win, it is not a surprise at all,Arkansas had this potential all year. Anyway it was an exciting game.

Woooooooooooooooo...Pig Sooey!!! Cant stand Miles,or his Bengal tigers.They have been living on borrowed time all year.

Ditto

yep. the luck ran out tonight. Still would have liked to see an SEC reperesentative in the Championship game. Oh well.

Georgia has an outside shot. Way outside. Missouri beats Kansas, loses to OK, WVA loses to CT, then OH St plays GA...maybe.

We won't when Tech beats us tomorrow

Just watch

I'm so glad Arkansas won tonight. Well LSU was bound to do it, they've had so many games this year come down to the wire. The sad part of all this is the win will not help Houston Nutt keep his job.

Ditto

We won't when Tech beats us tomorrow

Just watch

Are you related to Power I? B)

I was for LSU, simply because I wanted the SEC to play in the national championship and they were our best (only?) shot. But it looked like Les' luck finally ran out. Can't say that made me sad.

Oh my God. I just got back from El Paso and this is absolutely stunning. Didn't think it would happen in a million year. What a strange season this has been.

I felt Arky would win, it is not a surprise at all,Arkansas had this potential all year. Anyway it was an exciting game.

Me too, One. Even with their great defensive players, I didn't think they could stop Arky's rushing attack. I don't know where this Hillis guy has been but when he was given the ball he ran all over LSU just like McFadden & Jones. This game really makes you appreciate what AU's defense did holding McFadden & Jones under 100 yds each. War Damn Muschamp. :thumbsup:

LSU needs to pray hard tonight that Tennessee wins tomorrow.

Georgia has a very good running back tandem with Brown and Moreno. They may not be anywhere near as good as McFadden/Jones, but they're very much complemented by Massaqui and Sean Bailey.

If it's LSU-UGA, put me down for a 35-17 UGA upset.

I'm really disappointed that LSU lost. I was pulling for them sooo much so the SEC would hopefully get represented in the National Championship game, what a shame.

Houston Nutt probably just earned his job back though.

I want to thank all Arkansas fans for tonight's game.

I just got back from an LSU bar and everyone looked like a family member had just passed away :lol:

It was great....quite a stark contrast to yesterday when everyone believed that LSU was a lock for the NC (notice I didnt say NC game)

I don't mind LSU winning the SEC...but to play Kansas/Missour or some cupcake in the NCG and therefore winning the NC....just couldn't allow that to happen

I just got back from an LSU bar and everyone looked like a family member had just passed away :lol:

It was great....quite a stark contrast to yesterday when everyone believed that LSU was a lock for the NC (notice I didnt say NC game)

I don't mind LSU winning the SEC...but to play Kansas/Missour or some cupcake in the NCG and therefore winning the NC....just couldn't allow that to happen

agree completely. The last thing I wanted to happen was for lsu to win the bcs title. We just got back from new orleans tonight and they were all rambling on about the NC. How, it was already wrapped up for them. This is great. I love it. bye bye title... :lol:

agree completely. The last thing I wanted to happen was for lsu to win the bcs title. We just got back from new orleans tonight and they were all rambling on about the NC. How, it was already wrapped up for them. This is great. I love it. bye bye title... :lol:

the hogs are laughing all the way back to Ar-Kansas too!

You coming down back here during Christmas/New Year's?

You coming down back here during Christmas/New Year's?

Don't know yet. Too early to make that determination. lol.

Archived