Ar-Kansas vs. LSU

runswithscissors

both teams look very flat. LSU is looking terrible right now. with all the talk the past few weeks about CHN, can beating the #1 team in the country help him? i don't think so. 6-0 LSU 11:00 left in the 2nd.

another thing to consider, if CLM manages to lose this game will LSU fans everywhere pack his bags for him? winning record or not, you throw away a chance at a MNC because of Arkansas, thats going to upset some folks. so, what if CLM gets Nutted on? ;)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, what if CLM gets Nutted on? ;)

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

7-6 Arky on a drive that had Arky pinned at their own 3 yard line. they're showing signs of life, LSU is still looking very flat. fans aren't all that loud today either.

I agree they look very flat. Nice Ar-kansas reference. I literally lol'd at CLM saying that. What a boob. :)

so, what if CLM gets Nutted on? ;)

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

7-6 Arky on a drive that had Arky pinned at their own 3 yard line. they're showing signs of life, LSU is still looking very flat. fans aren't all that loud today either.

I agree they look very flat. Nice Ar-kansas reference. I literally lol'd at CLM saying that. What a boob. :)

LSU's receivers have a BAD BAD case of the drops today. horrible. i wonder if they're just not used to playing in the day time or something? it looks like D-Mac is going to put some yards on them today. yeah i saw it too and i was like "dude, are you serious?"

Turkey dinner post tramatic stress disorder.

The LSU players ate so much turkey Gumbo yesterday that they are 10 lbs over weight ;)

apparently Matt Flynn had ALOT of turkey. he is 7/22 for 50 yards. and its less than a minute before halftime. is Perilloux available? total offense for LSU is 95 yards for the first half!! the boo-birds are out in full force.

Arkansas has a pretty tough defense. They have vulnerabilities, but it seems LSU isn't hand;ing that.

LSU seems to want to keep teams in games they shouldn't be in. All year they have played close games against their opponents.

Worst thing in the world for LSU will be to win today and face Georgia in the SEC game.

Darren McFadden = WOW.

73 yard touchdown. 14-6 Arkansas up.

Darren McFadden = WOW.

73 yard touchdown. 14-6 Arkansas up.

McFadden can get back in the Heisman race today in a big way with a win over LSU.

Makes it harder to fire the NUTT, although I suspect it helps him bail on his own.

I've been saying it all year:

The way you defeat LSU is to attack them.

Teams that don't attack LSU's defense (everyone except KY, Bama, and maybe Arkansas now) are setting themselves up for a loss. I don't care how close the AU game was, we did not attack their defense. Tuberville played field position. Not that his strategy was wrong, but IMO, attacking LSU is the better way of going about it.

The Arky DB just used his hands to bat the ball down. Is that allowed? B)

BS pass interference on the two[point try. That was garbage.

Damn LSU.

Agreed. I'm not exactly sure how a right hand brushing a tight end's hip is going to interfere with the pass. Illegal contact? Maybe...but a BS call for sure.

Flynn to the lockerroom. Shall we see Perriloux? Looks like it.

Mike Slive must have made a phonecall.

Then again, maybe not. Peyton Hillis for the long TD.

The Arky DB just used his hands to bat the ball down. Is that allowed? B)

BS pass interference on the two[point try. That was garbage.

Damn LSU.

I was referring to the play before the TD. I'm not accustomed to seeing well-positioned DBs using there hands to make the play on the ball.

Alright...I've defended LSU's defense all season. But I"m finally going to give up. They are the MOST overrated defense in the history of football. More so than USC this year. More so than anybody else ever. They give up big play after big play and have done so since the Florida game. I don't care if Glenn Dorsey's back spasms are making him cry. Put someone else in there if you can't stop the run.

If Arkansas's defense steps up, they win this. LSU isn't going to stop them.

Did LSU have any injury timeouts while playing AU? They had at least 5 injury TOs against Bama with no one having the leave for more than a play. Today, they've already had 4-6 injury TOs without really losing anyone for more than a few plays.

I'm starting to wonder if Miles tells them to do this in certain situations for extra play-calling time.

Did LSU have any injury timeouts while playing AU? They had at least 5 injury TOs against Bama with no one having the leave for more than a play. Today, they've already had 4-6 injury TOs without really losing anyone for more than a few plays.

I'm starting to wonder if Miles tells them to do this in certain situations for extra play-calling time.

If so, he is smarter than I give him credit for. :rolleyes:

Attacking LSU's defense - that's how you beat them.

Man, LSU's kick returner sure has been causing damage today :rolleyes: Sure glad Tuberville decided not to kick to him

Archived