Ar-Kansas vs. LSU

runswithscissors

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't often agree with the announcers but It was stupid of Les not to let the clock run down

Les ain't the brightest bulb.

I know 99% of the country hasn't agreed with his decisions this year, but he is 10-1 and ranked #1 in the nation. I don't want to hear anything about having talent because he has been in close games and coaches with talent don't always win (see Louisville). There is a reason he is the head coach and we are watching him make these decisions, while being paid millions

I don't often agree with the announcers but It was stupid of Les not to let the clock run down

I know 99% of the country hasn't agreed with his decisions this year, but he is 10-1 and ranked #1 in the nation. I don't want to hear anything about having talent because he has been in close games and coaches with talent don't always win (see Louisville). There is a reason he is the head coach and we are watching him make these decisions, while being paid millions

There are plenty of reasons. Doesn't make him the brightest coach in the country. Although I do find it interesting how you find it so easy to by hypercritical of Auburn and then jump to Les's defense.

There are plenty of reasons. Doesn't make him the brightest coach in the country. Although I do find it interesting how you find it so easy to by hypercritical of Auburn and then jump to Les's defense.

I'm not very critical. But when I question a single coaching decision by Tuberville, you guys are all over me and have the "I believe whatever Tuberville thinks is best to be the right call." But that logic doesn't apply to any other coach apparently.

And seeing that Les has an SEC Championship and is #1 and beaten Tuberville twice, I don't see how you can compare the two from an objective standpoint.

Les will probably lose this game, but his decisions so far haven't lost him the game.

So since I defend Les, does that make me a Corndog? O wait, I'm a bammer :rolleyes:

I'm not very critical. But when I question a single coaching decision by Tuberville, you guys are all over me and have the "I believe whatever Tuberville thinks is best to be the right call." But that logic doesn't apply to any other coach apparently.

And seeing that Les has an SEC Championship and is #1 and beaten Tuberville twice, I don't see how you can compare the two from an objective standpoint.

Les will probably lose this game, but his decisions so far haven't lost him the game.

So since I defend Les, does that make me a Corndog? O wait, I'm a bammer :rolleyes:

You make up your own arguments against yourself. I guess you're incapable of following someone else's.

I don't think Les makes good decisions. That little comment gets you, of all people, defensive. Go figure.

You make up your own arguments against yourself. I guess you're incapable of following someone else's.

I don't think Les makes good decisions. That little comment gets you, of all people, defensive. Go figure.

Or maybe it was the being hypocritical of Auburn comment. :poke:

Congratulations to Houston Nutt and his ballclub. They did everything right to win that game. Interesting to see if he gets fired.

This is going to hurt our bowl bid

Just walked in from being out of town a few days and just in time to see the 2nd and third OT...wish i could have seen the whole game, looks like it was a dandy. THRILLED TO DEATH LSU LOST...I LOVE IT. bye bye bcs title.

this moves all the SEC teams down a bowl!!! :(

Why? You don't need to have a team in the NC to have two SEC teams in the BCS. LSU still wins for the Sugar Bowl and Georgia probably gets in as an at-large.

But Arkansas' win might help them get to a better bowl

That was a great game, Go Hawgs. Did you see the McFadden toss on the 3rd ot, that dude is Bo reincarnate.

Woooooooooooooooo...Pig Sooey!!! Cant stand Miles,or his Bengal tigers.They have been living on borrowed time all year.

Ditto

yep. the luck ran out tonight. Still would have liked to see an SEC reperesentative in the Championship game. Oh well.

Archived