Two More Bama Players Arrested

JBC1124

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is now time for bg to tell us all how sabear is a strong discipline coach.

_________________________ insert lies here.

p.s. At least they can BEAT someone....even if it is an old man.

No respect for women, no respect for the elderly, but how in the world are they gonna respect and buy into the "process".

Tell us BG, or does it not matter because they're a couple of 2-3 star recruits?

Man I have no idea who these guys are. I've never heard of either one of them. Well that's not entirely true. I knew that Darrah dude walked on this year but that's it.

I doubt they'll be on the team next year. They are quite expendable. Bottom line (as crappy as it is) if you are a disposable player, you'd better not get in trouble.

Hey, its about time those Alabama players beat somebody. What's it been, 7 weeks?

Dude, that was a good one! 2 points.

I thought all the "bad apples" that needed to be run off were upper classmen left over from Shula's era. These guys are freshmen...sure St. Nick wouldn't take on any bad apples?? :blink:

It's not Saban's fault! He was burdened with Shula's players, the effects probation, players that quit on the season. Pearl Harbor and 9/11. ;)

Oh wait... "It is what it is."

If uat lands one more in jail this week, is his next stay FREE?

apparently the monopoly game they play in tuscaloosa is only with cash and didn't include the get out of jail free cards. Although I hear the community chest cards actually reward bad behavior with ice cream and half game suspensions. Just part of the process.

I want to be part of the process if it involves free money.

and ICE CREAM.....

Guys, something is going on. There is no way that this could actually be happening, is there?

When Nick Saban arrived in Tuscaloosa, he was mobbed like he had a basket of loaves and fishes with him. Since that day, he has not only become the laughing stock of college football, but he has given Auburn fans a regular and continuous stream of unbelievably ridiculous events to laugh at.

I keep expecting to see a little car full of midget clowns pull up and start piling out to roars of laughter, while Saban and Mal Moore peddle around on top of beach balls while juggling bowling pins.

This is unbelievable. You could not write a script that was more hilarious than "the process."

Guys, something is going on. There is no way that this could actually be happening, is there?

When Nick Saban arrived in Tuscaloosa, he was mobbed like he had a basket of loaves and fishes with him. Since that day, he has not only become the laughing stock of college football, but he has given Auburn fans a regular and continuous stream of unbelievably ridiculous events to laugh at.

I keep expecting to see a little car full of midget clowns pull up and start piling out to roars of laughter, while Saban and Mal Moore peddle around on top of beach balls while juggling bowling pins.

This is unbelievable. You could not write a script that was more hilarious than "the process."

Great. One of the best ever posted. Keep it up.

This makes 6. During the Saban Era.

I am going to go out on a limb and say 6 is Bama's Lucky number this year.

Fox 6 Birmingham

Arrested and convicted are very different. I am tired of arrests being used to tarnish a citizen's reputation. I can go to the police department and say you committed misdemeanor assault and have you arrested. And unfortunately many times our system leads to innocent people making plea bargains, especially in misdemeanor cases. Innocent until proven guilty has obviously lost popularity among our supposed free nation.

This makes 6. During the Saban Era.

I am going to go out on a limb and say 6 is Bama's Lucky number this year.

Fox 6 Birmingham

Arrested and convicted are very different. I am tired of arrests being used to tarnish a citizen's reputation. I can go to the police department and say you committed misdemeanor assault and have you arrested. And unfortunately many times our system leads to innocent people making plea bargains, especially in misdemeanor cases. Innocent until proven guilty has obviously lost popularity among our supposed free nation.

they wouldn't have been arrested if they weren't guilty...

And the culture of "tolerance/excuses/no big deal/blame others" goes on, at least with some:

http://www.crimsontusks.com/about26041.html

bear facts

Posted: Yesterday at 7:01 pm Post subject:

Who would freak out anyway? Stuff like this seems to be "the same old news" in college athletics this day and time, even at Bama. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Been going on for as long as I can remember, except now it gets sensationalized and ends up making "headline" news and is posted all over the internet.

TerryP

Posted: Yesterday at 7:11 pm Post subject:

I dare say there is a track record of a couple of things...

News outlets will report two players arrested and wait for the sensational response.

People will hear of this story and say we need to kick them off the team. It's a wasted scholly.

I could go on...

LBS

Posted: Yesterday at 11:58 pm

What does third degree assault look like anyway? One guy walks up behind the other and thumps him on the ear? Come on?

You have two college football players, obviously physically capable individuals, and you're telling me that all they can muster is a third degree assault?

If they were really out to assault, does anyone think third degree would the result?

What has happened to Police discretion? What has happened to "Alright guys break it up and go home." It's a first time offense that doesn't qualify for second degree. Are you telling me that this is a situation where the legal system is the only way to address this?

Uhh...I don't think the police have any "discretion" when the victim signs a warrant...except perhaps in West Vance where apparently the players can do no wrong according to some!

(I don't know the law myself, but a later poster claims that in Alabama, an assault charge higher than 3rd degree is only possible if a weapon of some kind is involved.)

You should be ashamed of yourselves for your negative displays in regard to these two young Bammer players. Look closely. They are walk-ons. Likely they were good kids that somehow slipped through the system and got on the "gang," er, "team." You cannot lay the blame on them, when they came aboard as innocent young men and were "processed" by the Bammer Thugs and still were only transformed into third degree assaultists. These young men likely withstood the demands of upperclassmen to become real criminals and did the very minimum crimes required to stay on the team. So, as you see more and more Bammer players being arrested, please realize that they are but good kids who have suffered the process.

Archived