Two More Bama Players Arrested

JBC1124

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shutting down the bammer spin... on a non bammer forums?

Exactly. From time to time they leak in here, as you recently have to try to tell us why they shouldn't be embarrassed by the circus that is your program.

There's no stopping the stupidity that is "Bammer Spin" on here, because we have too many bammer jack-holes that have nothing better to do than to spill it here.

I for one, just love it when a bammer goes to spinning... :roflol:

WE need MORE bg around here. Nothing is more certain to bring a hearty laugh than a post by bg!

WE need MORE bg around here. Nothing is more certain to bring a hearty laugh than a post by bg!

Exactly WarTim.... We could develope some sort of contest between them where one bg type must combat the other bg in an insanity driven clash of vocabulary based spin to a bitter death. Nobody leaves the ring until the other bg is left mumbling, drooling and repeating mindless drivel while hunched in the fetal position in the corner.

That's all I've got to say about that....

It'd be sweet!

B)

GREAT idea!...When does the "battle" begin?

Wait....Isn't that basically what we get from the west vancesters every day?

He kicked one of his best players off the team when he was at LSU, so he will take care of stuff. You guys are just having fun at 'Bama's expense right now and that's ok. This is hard argument to win, much less justify some parts on Saban's end. lsu or Auburn will never give Alabama or Saban any credit when things go right, but you are more than happy to jump and point when you see a problem with other people's program. Hell, we've sucked for 8 years! We should be used to most of it.

Saban is not at LSU anymore. When will you bammers realize this? You have expanded your obsession with the past to include other SEC schools now by claiming there accomplishments are somehow related to what is going on today in Tuscaloosa???

What went RIGHT this year?? 6 player arrests? Textbook scandal? Pearl Harbor comments? Beating UT...well this is Shula's team, remember?

:ua: = :om: my friend. Embrace it.

I get what you guys are saying, and I'm not trying to make excuses. You all say that there is a lack of discipline, but most of the acts have been one time problems. You compare Simeon Castille with thugs, when no one has ever heard of him getting into trouble before. Saban tells these guys what to do and not to do. He can't make them not do it. When someone f's up, he does what he thinks is correct to fix it.

So, he thinks doing nothing will solve it? Interesting...

You guys would be crazy if you didn't admit that Shula was horrible about this, and it's obvious that his players had trouble adjusting. Should Saban have done a few things differently? Probably.

Either you are just plain delusional, or maybe misinformed, or perhaps you just don't have a clue. I'll go with the latter. All shula did was bring in the ice cream trucks and so far all saban has done, is, well, NOTHING. The players aren't having a hard time adjusting to anything, because nothing has changed. There was no discipline with shula and so far there's been none with saban.

I seem to recall a player for Auburn, Blackmon (?), that got into all kinds of trouble, but was allowed to come back, and from what I can tell, really changed his act. I never ripped on Tubs for doing that. He did what he felt was best for the team and the player. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

The difference here is that Tuberville actually did something. Blackmon missed 6 games. When was the last time a player at uat even got punished? Don't even try to say dj hall and his HALF game suspension was punishment.

Before and during the season 4 players at uat were arrested, right? How much playing time did they miss? Face it bammer, there is a HUGE lack of discipline being instilled at uat and its been that way for the last 5 years. New coach, new "leadership", MASSIVE PAYCHECK = No discipline, and same mediocre results on the field. nice work...

Exactly. From time to time they leak in here, as you recently have to try to tell us why they shouldn't be embarrassed by the circus that is your program.

I just chortled

You have expanded your obsession with the past to include other SEC schools now by claiming there accomplishments are somehow related to what is going on today in Tuscaloosa???

2 Points....brilliant!!!

It is wrong that I was glad when I heard these two half-wits were cuffed?

That's just two less scrubs we'll have to feed/watch after on the bowl trip.

So much for the next Darren Mustin or Randy Johnson.....

Don't you know Saban can turn any walk-on into an all SEC player?

So much for the next Darren Mustin or Randy Johnson.....

Don't you know Saban can turn any walk-on into an all SEC player?

*Rashad Johnson

And these two had no chance whatsoever of achieving what Mustin and Johnson have. There's no comparison.

And these two had no chance whatsoever of achieving what Mustin and Johnson have. There's no comparison.

I'm not saying the would/could have been good or a flop, but if they were brought on board, then there must have been something that the coaches saw in them to the contrary of calling the scrubs.

I'm not saying the would/could have been good or a flop, but if they were brought on board, then there must have been something that the coaches saw in them to the contrary of calling the scrubs.

Scout teamers.

That's all they saw. Neither one of them had a scholarship and that wasn't going to change.

Scout teamers.

That's all they saw. Neither one of them had a scholarship and that wasn't going to change.

This may just get them that long awaited scholarship....

Seeing as how its exactly what Saban wants from his players. It's obvious its what he wants, cause if it wasn't he would have stepped up and made a statement with the first ones that got arrested and make an example out of them. Since he didn't, this must be exactly what he wants from his players.

You know, The Process and all.

Scout teamers.

So.....Mustin and Johnson were never on the scout team?

I don't think Mustin was. He transferred here from Middle Tennessee State. He saw action last season, although it wasn't much.

I'm unsure on Johnson. He may have. I can't say either way.

I say Vane and Darrah would never be a Mustin or Johnson because they don't have 1/10th of the heart that these guys have. Not that many do, though.

I don't think Mustin was. He transferred here from Middle Tennessee State. He saw action last season, although it wasn't much.

I'm unsure on Johnson. He may have. I can't say either way.

I say Vane and Darrah would never be a Mustin or Johnson because they don't have 1/10th of the heart that these guys have. Not that many do, though.

So because they have the same heart as the previous 4 that were arrested but without the previous 4's ability, they should be gone? Nice across the board discipline there Sabahr. <_<

Whether they were destined to be scout players for life are possible starters they were still a part of the Alabama football team and a team is a direct reflection of their coach's personality.

This is clearly the story in Thugscaloosa.

"Thugscaloosa"!

I like it and will use it often. But, you can't use a "capital T".

WOW...when I first looked at the title, I had to do a double take...I thought it said, "Two more Bama Perry's Arrested".... B)

:au::homer:

Archived