VT halloween costume....

WaReAgLe57

Guest Tigrinum Major

I remember watching a documentary on HBO about the Aristocrats joke. The joke is just filling in disgusting, perverted details into a story about a family auditioning for a play. The more offensive it gets, the funnier it's supposed to get.

True comedy genius.

"What's the name of your act?"

"The Aristocrats!"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, this has gone on long enough. I said it first. Then DC copied me. Now you come in here with your little Steve Irwin played with dangerous animals position...as if there was one iota of originality to that take. Now stop copying us real lawyers and get back to class. Your Torts professor has a case for you to brief for the class....beyotch.

If it is that big a deal to you, just remember to add a little © symbol to the end of all your posts. Perhaps you can make it part of your signature. I'm sure letting others know that all expressions and ideas found in your posts are your exclusive intellectual property will discourage their use of "your" ideas.

Now please send me your address so I know where to send my bill.

© 2007 DCWarEagle

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. A little respect around here. A little apprehension next time one of you bozos tries to take my stuff and....wait...BILL??? Did you say "Bill"???

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. A little respect around here. A little apprehension next time one of you bozos tries to take my stuff and....wait...BILL??? Did you say "Bill"???

Copyright infringement!

Now, this has gone on long enough. I said it first. Then DC copied me. Now you come in here with your little Steve Irwin played with dangerous animals position...as if there was one iota of originality to that take. Now stop copying us real lawyers and get back to class. Your Torts professor has a case for you to brief for the class....beyotch.

If it is that big a deal to you, just remember to add a little © symbol to the end of all your posts. Perhaps you can make it part of your signature. I'm sure letting others know that all expressions and ideas found in your posts are your exclusive intellectual property will discourage their use of "your" ideas.

© 2007 DCWarEagle

My fees are quite reasonable, and billing time will be limited to time that I actually worked on or thought about your issues. (Time spent on all prior posts on AUNation will be included as your first bill...that time was research which provided valuable insights into the normal business practice of the message board).

First Addendum. The © notice should be included in the text of your post, because things in the signature are not part of the copy and quote functions.

© 2007 DCWarEagle

© 2007 DCWarEagle

I will never take your "copyrights" serious ever since the Macarena incident...remember that Steve.

and I quote, "That Macarena Dance is going to be the next big thing © AUEsquire."

I bought all the stock in the training video of "How to do the Macarena", now I have to go to law school to learn how to properly sue you.

Archived