VT halloween costume....

WaReAgLe57

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe I will pass on looking at the pictures.

The older I get, the less I am shocked by some peoples total lack of, for want of a better word, character. The two Penn State Creteins who are SOOO popular just dont get it.

Actually, this is not the part of free speech than any person with an ounce of caring for others should show any love for.

there's no "bad" part of free speech. the content of someone else's message may be offensive to your personal moral system (which this certainly should be), but there is nothing legally wrong with it. the kid needs his a** kicked, but THAT is illegal.

Actually, this is not the part of free speech than any person with an ounce of caring for others should show any love for.

there's no "bad" part of free speech. the content of someone else's message may be offensive to your personal moral system (which this certainly should be), but there is nothing legally wrong with it. the kid needs his a** kicked, but THAT is illegal.

Yes, there is a bad part of free speech, even if it's legal. This is something where you love free speech in spite of things like this, not because of it.

Yes, there is a bad part of free speech, even if it's legal. This is something where you love free speech in spite of things like this, not because of it.

which is precisely what i was saying. the fact that free speech allows people to voice opinions you don't agree with, no matter how controversial, is the beauty of it. not the "bad" part.

VT victim Haloween costume = 10 shovels to the face.

What I find so ironic is the huge numbers of people that view the pics and are so "offended," then immediately email them to everyone they know and post them on message boards with comments like "can you believe how offensive these pics are??? Just LOOK at this, it's horrible....please forward to everyone you know."

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

Several years ago, some Auburn students at a frat party dressed up in costumes I believe, depicting blacks being hung or something along those lines. Honestly can't recall the exact description. I believe there was quite a big stink over that. Maybe not as much on the national level, but then, there wasn't facebook and myspace or yourspace and myneighborspace etc.

Weren't those guys kicked out and the fraternity shut down?

which is precisely what i was saying. the fact that free speech allows people to voice opinions you don't agree with, no matter how controversial, is the beauty of it. not the "bad" part.

Agreed.

Poor judgement on the two PSU students part but to threaten their lives and ask for any info on them is just as bad. I'm 22 and sadly my generation is just becoming callous towards events such as the VaTech shootings thanks in partial to the media.

I find it to be hilarious. I would have loved to have seen that at some of the Halloween parties I went to, would have got my picture taken with them for sure. What amazes me is why so many people here care. What about he good ole days when you could offend someone and it not be all over the internet.

I find it to be hilarious. I would have loved to have seen that at some of the Halloween parties I went to, would have got my picture taken with them for sure. What amazes me is why so many people here care. What about he good ole days when you could offend someone and it not be all over the internet.

I've been known to say stuff out of line but even I wouldn't dress up like that for Halloween.

You have issues.

You have issues.

I'll play along.........a sense of humor.

Deepseas in the days of room 108 with leopard sheets with two fatties fighting over your naked body with roman sandals were enough memories without a VT t shirt with bulletholes.

You have issues.

Neither sense nor humor.

You have issues.

Neither sense nor humor.

Posting on an internet forum does not make you a scientist. I can't have one w/o the other. Pull up a chair GG and RWS. Next thing you know you'll start to talk Katrina. No costume ideas ytd :no:

You have issues.

Neither sense nor humor.

Posting on an internet forum does not make you a scientist. I can't have one w/o the other. Pull up a chair GG and RWS. Next thing you know you'll start to talk Katrina. No costume ideas ytd :no:

What if they were your friends? Would you find it hilarious? Or your parents? That would be a real life riot wouldn't it? What If came on here and said I would want to take a picture with them? I'm sure you would be saying the same thing...

You have issues.

Neither sense nor humor.

What if they were your friends? Would you find it hilarious? Or your parents? That would be a real life riot wouldn't it? What If came on here and said I would want to take a picture with them? I'm sure you would be saying the same thing...

The what if game. Suprized it took that long. Too be continued, but remembert it works both ways.

Woah, I feel bad for the folks who lost a loved one in the VT tragedy. Sometimes, people just do things that just make you wonder...

And I definitely feel bad for deepseas, too.

You have issues.

Neither sense nor humor.

The what if game. Suprized it took that long. Too be continued, but remembert it works both ways.

Yeah, I like that game. For example, What if you could spell? It doesn't work both ways, It works one way for you and since it didn't happen to you, you dont care.

Deepseas, for you to think that is funny tells me you have no since of reality. Of course somebody is going to play the "what if" card at you. Unless you had close loved ones to die in that tragedy, how else could someone even try to get your apparently small brain to minutely comprehend what those people went through.

I don't know your age, and after your comments, I really don't think it matters, because even my 9 year old son and 15 year old daughter has enough sense to know there is nothing funny about those pictures. So either, you have some serious problems or you are just saying that crap to get attention. I guess either way, that would still mean that a few gears have been stripped inside that head of yours.

Archived