CU says SPUAT cheated

AU alum

By all means, let's perform CPR up an unfounded conspiracy from 16 years ago.

Nevermind the countless players on the 1991 defense that played in the NFL. Rely on something a punk benchwarmer said, instead.

grapesprintpy3.jpg

Nevermind the countless players on the 1991 defense that played in the NFL. Rely on something a punk benchwarmer said, instead.

grapesprintpy3.jpg

I agree, but he wasn't a punk benchwarmer. He was arguably the best player that ever played at CU.

Look, it's a guy from a team that lost to y'all, saying that. Yeah, he's probably bitter, but more likely this is a story somebody trying to drum up press for the game. What difference does it make?

(Except he says one of the Alabama players said it's true!)

I guess CU found out in '91 what the SEC has always known. Bama cheats. No mystery there, but for Bammers to accuse them (or anyone) of whining is hypocracy on a scale never seen.

No one cheats like Bama. No one whines like Bama.

grapesprintpy3.jpg

I agree, but he wasn't a punk benchwarmer. He was arguably the best player that ever played at CU.

I wasn't referring to the Colorado player.

Representing bama fans everywhere......

He strikes again

Posted by BAMAPERRY on December 10, 2007 at 1:10 p.m. (Suggest removal)

Sore losers. Bama will win by at least 4 TDs this time. ROLL TIDE ROLL

posted on the comments after the aritcle.

grapesprintpy3.jpg

I wasn't referring to the Colorado player.

Who were you referring to? Charles Gardner? He was a starter also, and a very good player.....

Legion........I love the sig.....that's great. I am curious, who do you think actually fears the UAT football team?

Uh, why would you use a pic from a game you didn't win? Surely, McClain made a tackle in one of the games Bama did win. I bet he made a lot of tackles in the Western Carolina game.

Legion........I love the sig.....that's great. I am curious, who do you think actually fears the UAT football team?

Uh, why would you use a pic from a game you didn't win? Surely, McClain made a tackle in one of the games Bama did win. I bet he made a lot of tackles in the Western Carolina game.

once again, for emphasis, that's a picture of brad lester being wrangled down by 4 bammer players at once after dragging them 12 yards when he only needed to pick up one. we're deathly afraid of the process, douchebags.

once again, for emphasis, that's a picture of brad lester being wrangled down by 4 bammer players at once after dragging them 12 yards when he only needed to pick up one. we're deathly afraid of the process, douchebags.

Dude, didn't you hear? The process is what killed JR, better hush up.

Dogs bark, Cats meow, uaters cheat. Nothing new here. Move along now...It's all part of the process....AU-ight?

Archived