BCS Championship Game!!!

AuburnChopper1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it does get ugly! I bet the refs think that since OSU is getting so many personal fouls, they don't need to call holding. Man it is bad! Hope LSU scores again and again.

It's funny if you look at the comment section on ESPN... they're all dominated by USC bandwagoners that can't say anythign but how they'd destroy LSU if they were playing them. Woopty doo you beat down a mediocre Illinois team. If LSU can beat down a better OSU (I don't care that Illinois won the head-to-head) they can handle USC. I hate those douchebags.

OSU...what a damn disgrace to football

Get these clowns out of the damn NCG

Yeah, 0-8 against the SEC, this looks like a replay of last year right now. UF spotted them a couple TDs then knocked them out. Score again LSU.

It's funny if you look at the comment section on ESPN... they're all dominated by USC bandwagoners that can't say anythign but how they'd destroy LSU if they were playing them. Woopty doo you beat down a mediocre Illinois team. If LSU can beat down a better OSU (I don't care that Illinois won the head-to-head) they can handle USC. I hate those douchebags.

Yeah, they got beat by Stanford! I hate USC too!

Crap. Now LSU needs to play like they did in the 2nd quarter. 2 touchdowns up is okay, they need to go three up. One turnover, hopefully that will be all. Announcers sound like they are excited OSU scored.

Yeah they are getting a hard-on for OSU

LSU has lost the all important Mo... if they don't get their heads out of their butts they're going to blow this thing somehow.

LSU sure can't lose the game on the next play, but they can win it.

AMEN!!!

And there you have it. congrats lsu.

Archived