BCS Championship Game!!!

AuburnChopper1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA! Please tell me everyone else saw the OSU fan douche with the Soulja Boy sunglasses on.

Well, this game is shaping up to be another blowout.

Did y'all hear what I said? A 2-LOSS SEC team blowing out the "2nd best" team in America.

Did y'all hear what I said? A 2-LOSS SEC team blowing out the "2nd best" team in America.

LONGGGGGGG way to go. :thumbsup:

True? But you want to put some money on it? :poke:

When will they learn to count the SEC Championship Game as the National Championship and just be done with it??

LONGGGGGGG way to go. :thumbsup:

True? But you want to put some money on it? :poke:

When will they learn to count the SEC Championship Game as the National Championship and just be done with it??

Naw... B)

IFFF it turns into a blowout, I say we relegate Choklahomo vs. Luckeyes in their own bowl from now on.....somewhere a long way from the real bowls.

Poopy-lips Stoops vs. The Vest

IFFF it turns into a blowout, I say we relegate Choklahomo vs. Luckeyes in their own bowl from now on.....somewhere a long way from the real bowls.

Poopy-lips Stoops vs. The Vest

Good idea. And Notre Dame could scrimmage against themselves at half-time so they might actually win at a bowl game.

Good idea. And Notre Dame could scrimmage against themselves at half-time so they might actually win at a bowl game.

While of course, letting the Dr. Pepper halftime thrower play QB. It'll be funny.

There is some MAJOR holding going on ...and uncalled. Somewhere, there's a bammer line coach with a tear in his beer.

Where are these refs from? They couldn't see a hold if the players went up in their face and held their arms up in front of them. What does the guy have to do, get his head ripped off?

good god, will voters ever put OSU back in the NC if they get blown out? This is becoming a joke watching the so-called #1 D

I think LSUs D starts out a lot like AUs...first drive is like they have to get into the groove and feel out the opposing O, then after that they are pretty much lights out. Funny that LSU has hung 24 in the first half on the supposed best D in the country, ala last year. I hope they put 40 on them again!!

GO SEC

GEAUX TIGERS!

There is some MAJOR holding going on ...and uncalled. Somewhere, there's a bammer line coach with a tear in his beer.

Where are these refs from? They couldn't see a hold if the players went up in their face and held their arms up in front of them. What does the guy have to do, get his head ripped off?

Dorsey has been held every play, how else are they gonna contain him.

Hey Circledrill, look for the JLO from Auburn High in the LSU snare line! Tallest, section leader (longer gold and blue cords) and very short hair from the sides! Geaux Tigers.

Archived