BCS Championship Game!!!

AuburnChopper1

I don't think I've ever seen a marching band look so sad while playing their fight song... it even sounds sad... ha ha

When I was in the AU band I just played angry when we were getting pounded

Game over

Yeah, me too! SEC Rules!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is he talking about? LSU is already one of best in country and has been for the past 4 or 5 years, then to mention uat, UT, and UF as other SEC elite teams....Not much better than the CBS announcers!

OSU and OU deserve to have BCS game privileges revoked!

I wouldn't want to be OSU fans leaving the stadium...can you imagine what they will hear?

OMG, he just said that OSU could be back in the BCS game again next year! What an idiot!!

So what if they are? They'll just get that ass beat by :uga: haha.

How can these ESPN idiots sit there and say the SEC is the best conference but they think USC should have been there becasue they're so freaking awesome? I don't remember them wishing us in there after 2004.

I have to give kudos to the LSU football team for chanting "SEC!, SEC!" there at the end. It shows they knew they were representing more then just LSU with that win.

NEUTRON1107.jpg

:roflol: Okay, I love Auburn as much as anybody. I may even get a little teary-eyed if we were to win a MNC in football. However, I will not shed a tear (I will get mad though), much less ball like a baby if we were to lose the MNC game.

In slight defense of the guys in this pic, the older guy could be the father or grandfather of a senior on the OSU team. So I could understand family members of the players getting a little emotional.

Congrats to the LSU Tigahs on another title. This one is yours and only yours....

NOW KISS OUR ARSES ;)

SEC SEC SEC

OMG, he just said that OSU could be back in the BCS game again next year! What an idiot!!

We will NOT make the NC next year

We will NOT make the NC next year

You have got to be teh biggest pessimist about your team. UGA has a great shot at making all the way, just like UF, LSU, AU for next year, all of which are loaded with talent. I give UGA, UF, and LSU lead over AU, simply b/c we will have a new DC and QB, but if Todd comes in as expected his JUCO experience will certainly help. LSU replaces 2 of 4 on DL, 2 of 3 LBs, and 2 of 4 DBs that started the MNC game.

You have got to be teh biggest pessimist about your team. UGA has a great shot at making all the way, just like UF, LSU, AU for next year, all of which are loaded with talent. I give UGA, UF, and LSU lead over AU, simply b/c we will have a new DC and QB, but if Todd comes in as expected his JUCO experience will certainly help. LSU replaces 2 of 4 on DL, 2 of 3 LBs, and 2 of 4 DBs that started the MNC game.

We had a great shot in 2004 too and ended up choking

Talk about how great we are all you want but we replace our best 2 OL, our best kicker in YEARS, and several key defensive playes

People here Moreno and just magically forget about the other players leaving who played a big part in our comeback.

If Vandy doesn't fumble this year on their last drive, we lose to UF, AU, and whoever we play in a bowl game.

That is how close we are to being GREAT and AVERAGE.

We are not a NC team next year

Mock me all you want, I will be correct in the end when we finish 9-3 or 10-2 next year without a trip to the SECCG

our best kicker in YEARS

People dont take that into account enough. He was a valuable asset on kickoffs and field goals. Even though Byrum did a pretty good job kicking there was some loss in the kickoff game.

We had a great shot in 2004 too and ended up choking

Talk about how great we are all you want but we replace our best 2 OL, our best kicker in YEARS, and several key defensive playes

People here Moreno and just magically forget about the other players leaving who played a big part in our comeback.

If Vandy doesn't fumble this year on their last drive, we lose to UF, AU, and whoever we play in a bowl game.

That is how close we are to being GREAT and AVERAGE.

We are not a NC team next year

Mock me all you want, I will be correct in the end when we finish 9-3 or 10-2 next year without a trip to the SECCG

By no means mocking you, I completely understand the rationale. On the flip side, UGA is also just as close to being in the SECCG every year as anyone and stepping into the MNC. I think there will be another SEC representative there next year...b/t the quality teams in UGA, UF, LSU, and AU next year. May even be a suprise team ala Arky from last year, who blew their shot at getting there with all the turmoil.

Was there even ONE single HOLDING call in that whole game? Anybody? I am thinking but I can't remember a single holding call in spite of the blatant holds that were visible on every play.

Was there even ONE single HOLDING call in that whole game? Anybody? I am thinking but I can't remember a single holding call in spite of the blatant holds that were visible on every play.

Nope, they were only throwing flags for 15 yard type penalties. Had to be a big one or no flag.

Archived